• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Eeyup, he's an idiot. I'm ashamed of him and our president.
    Perhaps you could just get a bunch of loudspeakers that played shotgun blasts at the push of a button. Heck, that way you wouldn't have to get outta bed.

What a great idea...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Plus, where he lives it is illegal to fire your weapons for that purpose. He does not know his own laws. Yes he is an ignoramus delux.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Nothing like depicting women as a bunch of weakling bimbos that can't defend themselves.

Great Video

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What a booger eatin moron! This d-bag talks just to hear his own voice.

AND was that a woman next to him or did his huevos never drop?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's obvious the women shown had never fired a shotgun for the most part, so yes that lack of training could be considered exploitive and demeaning. BUT the majority of women that might be placed in a situation of having to fire a shotgun or any gun for that matter could quite possibly have little or no training also.

My GF would much rather fire an ar15 than one of my shotguns any day of the week. She even said that the ar is a nice "girls" gun!

An yes Bidens and idiot but I bet his job benefits beat all of ours.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Yeah biden is a moron but I laughed at the video lighten up a little people

I don't think it's funny, not even a little bit. I'm not one to say we need to be Sunday-clothes perfect every moment of every day just in case some non-gunner happens to interact with us. I even think a lot of "inappropriate" gun humor is hilarious, like with Homer Simpson walking around the house shooting out the lights because he's too lazy to go to the light switch.

But demeaning women (or anyone, for that matter) by handing them firearms with zero instruction and placing them in potentially life-threatening situations, then posting it as "humor" does nobody any good. I can't be the only one who saw the woman falling backward while reflexively jerking the trigger on the semi-auto shotgun and tensed for the moment when she rolled toward the camera and blew away one of the spectators.

I have personally worked HARD to get women I know to overcome their fear of guns and in some cases their desire to see them all banned. I've steadied my own grandmother, who was shaking like a scared rabbit, as I taught her to shoot a handgun so she could defend herself, and proved to her that she could do it. And I wonder how many women in similar situations might see one of these videos and harden their resolve against learning to defend themselves, for fear that some dickhead is going to use them as a video punchline.

IMO, there is no "lighten up" to be had here. YMMV

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Plus, where he lives it is illegal to fire your weapons for that purpose. He does not know his own laws. Yes he is an ignoramus delux.

Not aware of laws, yet is the second highest person in the executive branch of government. Makes total sense.

It's kind of like having someone who can't swim on the olympic swimming team.

Top Bottom