• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A woman was being interviewed in her home about a domestic dispute. The officer had her alone in her bedroom, when he began acting inappropriately and groping her. Later, when she tried to file a report at the police station, she was threatened and discouraged from following through. She began to record the conversation... and that's when she was arrested on a Class-1 Felony charge that could land her 15 years in prison. It is illegal to record the police in Illinois.

Chicago. What a cesspool.

Chicago State's Attorney Lets Bad Cops Slide, Prosecutes Citizens Who Record Them

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Unbelievable. My school of thought is that any interaction with LE should beable to be recorded for the simple fact that in a he said, she said kinda situation without any further proof the LEO's version will most likely carry more weight. Thus a greater potential for abuse.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    people need to start marching in the streets to reverse these stupid unconstitutional laws and put ALL the police on notice that if they keep having employees act up on a regular basis that its gonna be on like donkey kong with the restrictions we will put on them and their authority. either police yourselves and stop this bull **** or take a hike. you can consider this a written warning from your employer the American people.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    What are you people complaining about? Do you think it's an accident that no elderly British tourist has sailed a hijacked cruise ship into a building since 9/11?

Sheesh. Some people will complain about anything.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    How long do you think it will be before all LEOs carry ARs and wear SWAT gear?

TSA will have it's own SWAT team within the next five years, I expect.

In another twenty years, the Girl Scouts will probably have a SWAT team, or at least a merit badge for SWAT training.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

In another twenty years, the Girl Scouts will probably have a SWAT team, or at least a merit badge for SWAT training.

Why not? They already train Boy Scouts to embrace the Police State.

Scouts Train in Post-9/11 Law Enforcement Methods - NYTimes.com

14explorers2-600a.jpg

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    I'm sure you are referring to The People's Republic of Chicago.

Calling it a "cesspool" was very nice of you.

Build a wall around it and let the residents of Gary guard the gates.

Damn, did I just say that ? I need to stop thinking out loud again.

And the image of the Hitler Youth is very disturbing but I bet they would need a change of undies if they had to go on patrol in the ghetto. Been there and didn't need to change my undies but I don't want to go back, armed or not.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana

What I really want to say would probably get me booted from the INGO. Instead, let me just say that I think the Girl Scouts are a front for the Militant Femi-Nazi's.

So, you can only imagine what I really wanted to say.

Ok. Get over it already and eat the cookies like the nice zombie we all know you are.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Update: Photographer acquitted

The prosecution actually took this to trial. Thankfully the jury was more interested in justice than the State was. They took 1 hour to acquit her of eavesdropping charges.

Woman who recorded cops acquitted of felony eavesdropping charges

"The two cops came across as intimidating and insensitive," said one juror, Ray Adams, 57, a pharmacist from the western suburbs. "Everybody thought it was just a waste of time and that (Moore) never should have been charged."

64234254.jpg

Top Bottom