• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    ah ok... She's not too far off, who doesnt bring their gun into shower with them???

99shower001.jpg

YukYuPhat

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    That is awesome!
    As far as the abandoned homes... Its like the Cops said. Do what you gotta do... I say with a torch.... But I would bet the cops would say, we didn't mean that!

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    don't mess with old ladies! they will end you, lol.

Your right about this 96. I once had a very nice old woman living next door to my parents when I was growing up. She became very good friends with our family. When she passed away, at her funeral, her daughter called her pistol packing Annie(that's her name). I was so shocked. I asked her daughter about that comment and she said her mother never went anywhere without a her pistol. This was in Chicago ..

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    ah ok... She's not too far off, who doesnt bring their gun into shower with them???

99shower001.jpg

:dunno:

Um...the great & vast majority of gun-owners I would guess.

I would ask if you meant to type that in purple but since you included a pic then I should ask you how many abandoned houses are in YOUR neighborhood (like the woman in the OP)?

You must live in a pretty crappy neighborhood (like the woman in the OP) for you to not feel safe even taking a shower in your own home.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    so taking a shower automatically stops people from breaking into your house??

No, but I don't feel the need to carry my gun on me the entire time I'm awake either.

People like to use the fire extinguisher analogy all the time. So will I.

A fire could break out at any time but I don't carry an extinguisher with me all day long. Taking a shower doesn't automatically stop a fire from happening but most people don't carry an extinguisher into the shower with them on the VERY slim chance that one might happen.

OTOH, if you lived in a house that had really bad wiring & it had a history of fires spontaneously starting then I could see where it would be reasonable for you to carry one into the shower.

The same goes for carrying a gun into the shower.

I just refuse to live my life in fear that "something" could happen at any moment, especially in my own house. I'm not saying it couldn't & there are reasonable precautions to take (I have a couple of extinguishers available if I need one just like I have guns available if needed) but MY PERSONAL line is that I refuse to be armed 24/7 "just in case" :nailbite:. I have the luxury of knowing that I don't live in a war zone just like most of the people in IN.

Unrelenting fear is a terrible burden to bear especially if it is unrealistic.

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    :dunno:

Um...the great & vast majority of gun-owners I would guess.

I would ask if you meant to type that in purple but since you included a pic then I should ask you how many abandoned houses are in YOUR neighborhood (like the woman in the OP)?

You must live in a pretty crappy neighborhood (like the woman in the OP) for you to not feel safe even taking a shower in your own home.

You know, the one thing all violent crime and home invasion victims have in common is that they never thought it would happen to them... :twocents:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Nice to know a woman who's roughly my age is considered an "old lady". :n00b:

My wife has started calling my nightstand gun "truth", because sometimes the truth can really hurt.

Top Bottom