Witnessed end of IMPD chase yesterday on Zionsville Rd...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday afternoon while driving on Zionsville road approaching Pike High School I was able to witness the end of of a IMPD police chase..

Saw this car get pulled over and right away knew it wasn't your basic pullover due to the amount of police cars behind him. As soon as the car stopped the police were instantly pulling out there guns and yelling at the driver to put his hands up,, of course when they told him to turn off the car he struggled to know what to do but eventually saw them get him out of the car before being waved forward by another officer..

I was impressed that the backup officers that arrived as he was getting out of the car didn't hastily run up with their guns drawn but simply got behind the officers that were directing the suspect.. felt this made me as a bystander feel safer and I didn't mind being delayed a little to watch this go down (couldn't drive since police temporarily had intersection blocked).

So as I finally was able to get going I then saw some other police cars that were quickly making their way to a Forum Bank so I'm assuming this guy might have robbed the bank or something and didn't make it very far.. I haven't seen anything in the news so not sure what exactly happened but I will say that the IMPD seemed to do a pretty good job getting this guy pulled over and into custody without incident....

Anyone else witness this or see anything about it?

Top Bottom