Please reply by conversation.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    FOR SALE: Winchester Model 140 Ranger semi auto 20 gauge, with choke tubes. There are 3 choke tubes they are as follows 1) Improved cylinder, 2 Modified and one choke wrench. The afore mentioned come in a Winchester factory plastic case. The shotgun itself is almost like new. It has been a safe queen since I got it and it appears to have been a safe queen most of its life? The stock is near perfect no cracks, splits, gouges or scratches that I see. The vent rib barrel is pristine and the receiver and all bluing is 99.9% perfect. It has one small "freckle"in the finish which I tried to show in the photos. However, no rust. It is VERY small but none the less I must mention it.The buyer will not be disappointed in this Winchester shotgun. I am asking $375.00 for the gun and choke tubes. I am located in Logansport Indiana. I can drive a short distance for the right deal. Please PM me with any questions.I will reply back to all. Please do not bump add. Thank you and thanks for looking. 001.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom