• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Yeah I was mad last night too. But like I told people the Saints just outplayed us. I dont think they wanted it more as some people say. Because every team wantsthem rings very bad. I wore my Colts stuff today and went several places. I should have OC so the Bandwagon fans wouldnt of been sayin that they choked. LOL

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Since I have a "vintage" Colts jacket from 1986 and one of my favorite t shirts is my old Jim Harbaugh shirt-yeah I have been and continue to be a fan. They lost to the better team last night-but I won't believe the Saints are the better team as a whole. Colts fought and lost -but I'll still be a fan next year as always. I got over the Jim Mora years-this is easy to deal with.:D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What do you "real" Colts fans recommend to those of us who like the Colts, watch the Colts, hope they win, but don't live or die with wins and losses? Should we just give up and not pay attention anymore? Should we hide our faces in shame? Should we turn in our jerseys? Should we not be allowed to buy tickets to the games? Should we just shut up?

I'm also curious about why a "real" fan even cares about what other people do or think. Is it a secret club with extra benefits that I don't know about? Is a "real" fan a higher life form with more talents and gifts?

Just wondering.

why.jpg

:D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    What do you "real" Colts fans recommend to those of us who like the Colts, watch the Colts, hope they win, but don't live or die with wins and losses? Should we just give up and not pay attention anymore? Should we hide our faces in shame? Should we turn in our jerseys? Should we not be allowed to buy tickets to the games? Should we just shut up?

I'm also curious about why a "real" fan even cares about what other people do or think. Is it a secret club with extra benefits that I don't know about? Is a "real" fan a higher life form with more talents and gifts?

Just wondering.

I think you missed the point. I think he is saying that a real Colts fan is the one that is still a Colts fan today, not hiding their face in shame. I'm not a diehard fan, my life goes on despite what happens to the Colts, but I still root for them, and today is no different than it was yesterday (other than I'm not going to eat so much today).

I'm not worried about the true Colts fan whether their a true blue die hard or the person who's there every week to cheer them on. They'll still be there tmorrow, next week and all year long.

I'm interested in what the bandwagon fans have to say, the one who jumps on because it's the "En Vogue" thing to due just to blend in and mingle.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    The better team won last night but I'm the only one on earth that thinks the on side kick to start the second half was tasteless and needless. If the Colts, who lost the toss,and had to kick, would have done that to start the game, Indy would be vilified.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I was a Colts fan when Jeff George was throwing the ball to Eric Dickerson. Im a fan for life now.

Peyton Manning is the greatest QB of all time.....ALL TIME.

remember theses days??

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I was a Colts fan when Jeff George was throwing the ball to Eric Dickerson. Im a fan for life now.

Peyton Manning is the greatest QB of all time.....ALL TIME.

remember theses days??

That was a dynamic duo....guy with a Mullet throwing to a guy with Rec-Specs, the old style horseshoe collar, and white shoes.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Fan yes, but after that pitiful game they will need to work hard next year to gain my loyalty back.
    Manning looked like Romo throwing passes to the other team.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Fan yes, but after that pitiful game they will need to work hard next year to gain my loyalty back.
    Manning looked like Romo throwing passes to the other team.

Manning made one bad throw, and BTW Brees did too, he just got lucky and Bethea didn't catch it. I wouldn't trade Manning for any other QB. I have been a Colts fan my whole life, and this one did hurt, but still doesn't go down as the most disappointing loss for me. The playoff loss to the Steelers in the '05-'06 season still takes that cake. A few plays happen differently then and last night's game and the Colts probably have 3 rings right now. Oh well.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I have been a Colts fan my whole life, and this one did hurt, but still doesn't go down as the most disappointing loss for me. The playoff loss to the Steelers in the '05-'06 season still takes that cake. A few plays happen differently and the Colts probably have 3 rings right now. Oh well.
    Think Jim Harbaugh...throw to the back of the end zone...now that was disappointing... ;)

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    I'm with you. I was disappointed, and I for one am not feeling great for New Orleans, like the national people on NBC said this morning: "No matter who you rooted for, you have to feel good for New Orleans." No, I do not. I was for the Colts, not the Saints. I don't like the Saints, I'm not the least bit happy they won.
    I hope the Colts are back next year. I'm concerned however about there being no salary cap next year, and a possible lockout after that.

Top Bottom