• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Wife picked out her new gun today, she don't know it but shes gonna get it for her birthday. Hee Hee, I played it down told her she don't want that ugly pink thing and we will keep looking to see what else is out there ? She looked at about 10 guns today and said that one felt the best, so what do you do ? I know what she means, so it is what it is. Looks like a Walther PK380 it is...
    e9e4e6d8a0b94981b1cb484ed15950f6.jpg

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    Wish I could get my wife into a gun like that in9-mm . She is arthritic in her hands slightly ,and has hard time pulling back the slide . She shoots a 38 SW lady smith and the recoil is a joke . I fgot her to shoot my gp 100 last time we went to the range ,now she wants it . So how easy is that so called girls gun rack?? I got to get her to try that gun , so I can keep my gp 100.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Wish I could get my wife into a gun like that in9-mm . She is arthritic in her hands slightly ,and has hard time pulling back the slide . She shoots a 38 SW lady smith and the recoil is a joke . I fgot her to shoot my gp 100 last time we went to the range ,now she wants it . So how easy is that so called girls gun rack?? I got to get her to try that gun , so I can keep my gp 100.

Because of the size, caliber, and locked breach design, the PK380 is about the easiest gun I have ever found to rack the slide on. Recoil is nearly non-existent too, and even the hot Buffalo Bore +P offerings aren't that much to hold onto. Loaded with +P, that little .380 isnt too far off from a light bullet 9mm offering. For my wife, it proved to be bigger than she was wanting for the caliber that it is chambered in, but for a recoil sensitive person, or someone who has difficulties with the slide on most other guns, this one is an excellent option.

Top Bottom