• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I initially hesitated in posting this speech, it is a little long. Zelensky gives his remembrance speech to the victory against Nazism and the term "never again". But he also points out that we have forgotten "never again" and that Ukraine is again the victim of the new Nazism of Russia.

For those that do not know President Zelensky's background, he is Jewish, his grandfather and grandfather's three brothers dies in the Holocaust, his great grand parents were killed by German troops during WW II, so he has a very personal connection to "never again".

I know this is long, but we must never forget that evil exists in this world and we are witnessing it for ourselves.

One of Putin's claims for taking military action is to fight Nazism permeating within Ukraine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    One of Putin's claims for taking military action is to fight Nazism permeating within Ukraine.
    I think it's been mentioned before, but Nazism in Ukraine seems to be about as widespread as Nazism here in the U.S.. In other words, pretty limited to a few extremist groups. Remember, if you voted for Trump, you literally voted for Hitler!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think it's been mentioned before, but Nazism in Ukraine seems to be about as widespread as Nazism here in the U.S.. In other words, pretty limited to a few extremist groups. Remember, if you voted for Trump, you literally voted for Hitler!
    I should have stated it as what he sees is widespread far right Nazism brutalizing Russian backed separatist and other Russian speaking loyalists in Ukraine and for also having too much of an influence in the political arena.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Remember, these are the same azzhats who won't spend a dime to stop the illegal Invasion on our southern border!

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Biden's Urk is the equivalent of Bush Jr's Irq, either way the people in charge and the MIC got paid.

Top Bottom