• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got another? It has to be better than this.
    1646002502915.png
    iu

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not saying that. He is distrustful of what the MSM is feeding us. As is most all of INGO when it comes to almost anything. It does seem like some are buying into the "official" story that is being put out by that same MSM and TPTB regarding this particular issue. If the subject was Covid and he was saying the same things about them, he'd be getting a clap on the back and glad hands all around. :dunno:
    And I don't necessarily disagree with that. In my case I was simply trying to have a civil discussion on my part, and I was basically being called out as a lacky for neo cons and the MSM.

I don't find it to be out of the realm of possibility that Putin wants the Ukraine to be in lockstep with Russian geopolitical policy by attempting to accomplish it thru the use of military force and the majority of Ukraine is rejecting Putin's effort which is on display right now.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not at all. Are you guys even reading the same things I am? I have to wonder. We're certainly interpreting them differently. And WTF? Racist against mother Russia? Where the hell are you getting that?
    In a post directed to me, he claimed I attacked him because he revealed he was Russian

I attacked him because he was attempting to function as a propagandist for Putin and Russia

Poor, poor pitiful me should be self explanatory to a fellow musician, unless you don't like Warren Zevon :faint:

• Love
    Reactions: oze

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And I don't necessarily disagree with that. In my case I was simply trying to have a civil discussion on my part, and I was basically being called out as a lacky for neo cons and the MSM.

I don't find it to be out of the realm of possibility that Putin wants the Ukraine to be in lockstep with Russian geopolitical policy by attempting to accomplish it thru the use of military force and the majority of Ukraine is rejecting Putin's effort which is on display right now.
    I get it, but it just seems like INGO (that by and large except for Jetta) has been critical of accepting the MSM narrative about just about anything, has now decided that what we're being fed is gospel. Just seems like the script has been flipped when it comes to the Russia/Ukraine thing.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    In a post directed to me, he claimed I attacked him because he revealed he was Russian

I attacked him because he was attempting to function as a propagandist for Putin and Russia

Poor, poor pitiful me should be self explanatory to a fellow musician, unless you don't like Warren Zevon :faint:
    +1 for the Warren Zevon reference.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I love Warren Zevon, but I haven't seen him (idkfa) being a propagandist for Putin at all. He's been critical of Putin, just as he's been critical of Zelensky(?). I think he's been saying that the whole thing has bad guys on both sides, which is most likely true. Personally I value his input as a Russian citizen on Russian things, just as I value Sylvain's input on French/EU things.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I get it, but it just seems like INGO (that by and large except for Jetta) has been critical of accepting the MSM narrative about just about anything, has now decided that what we're being fed is gospel. Just seems like the script has been flipped when it comes to the Russia/Ukraine thing.
    It seems to me that most of the cool stuff (dead Roosky invaders, destroyed convoys, videos of a motorist telling a Roosky tanker to "Go **** himself", etc.) have come from sources that are about as far removed from the mainstream media as can be.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I love Warren Zevon, but I haven't seen him (idkfa) being a propagandist for Putin at all. He's been critical of Putin, just as he's been critical of Zelensky(?). I think he's been saying that the whole thing has bad guys on both sides, which is most likely true. Personally I value his input as a Russian citizen on Russian things, just as I value Sylvain's input on French/EU things.
    That reminds me. I need to come up with input that has value. Kinda like the 50 post rule.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My garage looks like they could've filmed Sandford and Son in there. Who knows. I might even have a commie flag in there. I've got pretty much everything else.
    Just in case anyone was wondering, I was kidding about the commie flag. The rest not so much. I've got some stuff in there that I don't remember what it was for or why I needed it. :scratch:

Top Bottom