Why does everyone NEED an AR now for $1500..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If you are old enough look at what happened with class 3 in 1986.It is happening again and there will be a ban and it will not expire.Society has changed and I am surprised it took so long for this to happen.
    A ban? There isn't even any legislation for a ban introduced to the Congress yet. :dunno:

Oh, you don't want that. It's evil. You should let me take it off your hands. I'll pay scrap metal value. :):

I will give you a case of beer to take it off my hands:D

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I bought my first gun in November 2011, bought a 10/22 in February, and then a Glock in April. Sadly, all were lost in a boating accident over the summer. I was going to start building my first AR around now and have reserved a lower through an FFL the Monday before the shooting in Newtown, and ordered a lower build kit from PSA a day or two later. I had really been waiting for PSA to offer the Gadsden lowers again for a couple months but finally gave up on them.

I figure I can buy parts here and there over the next couple months. If the lowers ever arrive then I'll have that, but I may still pull money from the "vacation fund" to buy a full rifle if I find one for a reasonable price (like if I stop in to a Wal Mart and they have one on the shelf and I don't really go on vacations). And may do that for an upper if things get too paniced. I already bought 5 Pmags around the beginning of November but I also ordered 5 aluminum mags "just in case" this past week.

Top Bottom