IMG_3736-Copy.jpg

IMG_3741-Copy.jpg

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Why is grass green or the sky blue is much easier to answer.

My cat won't allow me to give a valid answer. She'll attack me in my sleep if I give away confidential info.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I disagree. Cats are evil because long ago they made a deal with Satan. My kids cat (notice I didn't say "my" cat or "our" cat should thank her maker every day I don't feed her to the coyotes. Yesterday it sat on the couch, looked at me, dug her claws in, and ran for the door. If I had had a coyote handy....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    If you want a good laugh, take a piece of masking tape and loop it sticky side out forming a little sticky cylinder. Stick this to your cat's face and sit back to Watch the show! Most times it lasts several minutes.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Nearly the same reasoning:

Cats are evil because harley-riders are jerks. Or ...ricer-drivers. Or ...overweight cops. Or ".. I never met anyone's redheaded ex-wife I didn't hit on. It's taste or lack of it, like local politics. A dog will get up and walk away, where a cat will stay and entertain you until you become boring. Pus sies are like that. Hello Kittie!

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Cat person here. Grew up with dogs...like them too but, I love my kitties. If you treat them with respect, and as an individual, you will get along just fine. We have 3 in the house are all are lap cats. Have one that follows me everywhere...just because she wants to be near me. Sleeps with me too.

-G

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Mr E has three cats, two of which are adorable. Then there is Katy...she is an ancient black domestic with cataracts. The other night she jumped onto the bed (EEK!)...in the dim glow from the monitor her eyes were glowing eerily white... she looked like she had just crawled out of the Pet Semetary!! She then let out this creepy howl and proceded to walk across Mr E's face (ok, that part was funny!!) before she curled up on my pillow. I kept praying, "Please don't die on my head...please don't die on my head..."

Top Bottom