• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Gentleman....The Results are in! Check them out here: http://www.indyrange.com/Programs/FNS/Results/FNS Results 10-04-09.pdf

Thanks to everybody that came out and had a great time! Thanks to all of the RO's, score keepers, setup people, tear-down people and everybody that helped out. With out all the help this be very difficult to put on every month.

If your interested in ROing please let the FNS crew know - we are always looking to get new people trained and Don't forget ROing get's you a half-off discount coupon! :)

Adam

:rockwoot::ar15::ingo:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I was just going over the results and thinkin about last night.

I saw a LOT of people having fun.

I saw more gun malfunctions than people seem to admit to on the internet at large :)

I saw some guns... that I need to save up for.

I saw a guy pull a 8 inch Python out of a tackle box.

I saw a kids having fun with their parents.

I learned that I am NOT as good a shot as I thought I was.

I learned that SBR PCRs have "sporting purpose" <Hard as HECK to move a 16 inch AR around behind that wall with a hole in it.>

I learned that "On Deck" does not mean cut in front of the gun in front of you like an idiot, because you think it means "your up". :rockwoot:
    I learned, that before I get any fancy new gun jewelery, 5 mags is enough, but 15 would be better.

I saw good clean people, having good clean fun, not the extremist nutjobs that the media makes us out to be, having a blast.

I spent $25 bucks for two entries + about 8 bucks in 22lr ammo...

I think I spent that much at the last movie I took my wife to, and I had about 100X more fun last night.

Viva la FNS.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I shot the uspsa target off of its stand, and stopped the whole contest for repair. do i get some sort of trophy for that?

DarcEagle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    man sorry i missed it but defiantly next time hopefully there will be some wings for me to crawl under

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I saw more gun malfunctions than people seem to admit to on the internet at large :)

Kudos to those whose guns ran 100%.

If you are going to compete, you have to make sure your equipment works. I've seen quite few good shooters show up with guns or loads not work. When you are shooting for 6 seconds on a normal steel stage you can't spend 2 seconds or more fighting the gun.

Of course, if you carry what you shoot, making sure it works is a way to keep you healthy.

Competition is a good way to find out what works and what doesn't.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    :+1:

If I hadn't Zoubed the 4th stage I would have finished fourth....:rolleyes:
    It matters not Opus, you did good. More people should Zoub a stage and foucs on what really matters.

Damn man, I am Zoub and I won't get to Zoub it for awhile. No FNS in my future for sometime to come. No Thursday nights either, I may have to switch to pin shoots on Saturdays.

You just keep Zoub'n it Big O. I will come buy you a beer after.

Top Bottom