Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I honestly don't see how they could run Brandon again, this guy is a walking bag of cognitively confused bones. Skeptical Kamela can step up and don't think Mikey wants anything to do with it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Michelle might not but maybe big Mike will.

I don't think it matters much I don't see it working out for the democrats this go round but I did not think it would happen last time either.

We are not voting ourselves out of the hard times that are coming on us. 1 trillion every 100 days makes my annual pay increases worthless and I get poorer every year while making more.

I don't see this changing quickly because changing it quickly will hurt and people do not like hurt very well and well they don't vote for hurt even if it is what we need.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I predicted at least 18 months ago that they would try and swap out Biden for Governor hair gel, but I think that's getting less and less likely.

The problem with Tomi's article is that she doesn't explain how they would do it.

With Dems now planning to nominate Biden virtually because of the Ohio ballot issue (and the fact that they don't want a convention in Chicago), it looks highly unlikely they could to do a candidate swap at the convention.

I think the only way they get rid of Joe at this point is if he leaves the White House in a body bag. Given how many drugs they pump him up with daily to keep him awake, I wouldn't be surprised if someone deep in the deep state may be looking at ways to make that happen. But then they'd still have to deal with the Kamala problem.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I predicted at least 18 months ago that they would try and swap out Biden for Governor hair gel, but I think that's getting less and less likely.

The problem with Tomi's article is that she doesn't explain how they would do it.

With Dems now planning to nominate Biden virtually because of the Ohio ballot issue (and the fact that they don't want a convention in Chicago), it looks highly unlikely they could to do a candidate swap at the convention.

I think the only way they get rid of Joe at this point is if he leaves the White House in a body bag. Given how many drugs they pump him up with daily to keep him awake, I wouldn't be surprised if someone deep in the deep state may be looking at ways to make that happen. But then they'd still have to deal with the Kamala problem.
    I have long thought that the puppet masters don’t want to give up power by bringing in someone else. I also think big Mike doesn’t want to give up the rich and famous lifestyle for the white hot lens of of the presidency…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would imagine there has been plenty of negotiation going on with the people behind the curtain and the staff of any hopeful successors. Hillary is going to be watching, but I think it's likely a repeat of Biden or Newsom. It will really depend on an agreement for Newsom to keep some of the Joe people in power, until some Night of the Long Knives down the road.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018