• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Sometimes this bull just makes me think that genetics rule and that as individuals we're hopelessly over shadowed by the collective urge.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No. I don’t think so. BUT if she was Black, the White officer would be equally justified in smoking her too.
    Is your argument that she (or anyone) shouldn’t have been shot, or that if she was Black the Officer wouldve charged?
    I just think that given today's politically and racially-charged environment (I think the two are one and the same), that yes, more than likely, the white officer would have been charged if she was black. And I also don't think she deserved to be "smoked", regardless of her race.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just think that given today's politically and racially-charged environment (I think the two are one and the same), that yes, more than likely, the white officer would have been charged if she was black. And I also don't think she deserved to be "smoked", regardless of her race.
    I didn’t say she “deserved” it, I said the shooting was justified.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I gave you a clear example of Capitol police shooting a black person resulting in death and not getting charged. Why ignore this?
    I'm sorry. I'm not meaning to ignore that, but it was a TL/DR situation for me. :): But your article was also from 2013. Not really the same climate as today.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I'm sorry. I'm not meaning to ignore that, but it was a TL/DR situation for me. :): But your article was also from 2013. Not really the same climate as today.
    It happened months after the Zimmerman trial ended. I agree its not the exact same climate. But Its not so far off.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How would you characterize my “true colors” if I agreed, at least in part, with him?
    I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you didn't quite agree with what he said, as I understood it. What did you agree with?

Edit: Here's the video...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Hard not to agree with this IMO

" the Democratic Party was “trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, more obedient voters, from the third world.”

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe it’s an entirely plausible theory that Democrats want to increase their power by manipulating the demographics of the electorate.
    That, I agree with. Nothing wrong with believing that, because, well it's true. The idea bring in immigrants replaces native born Americans? No. There's an underlying message there.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hard not to agree with this IMO

" the Democratic Party was “trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, more obedient voters, from the third world.”
    Oh trust me, I'm clear.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    That, I agree with. Nothing wrong with believing that, because, well it's true. The idea bring in immigrants replaces native born Americans? No. There's an underlying message there.
    Even though I think you’re full of **** most of the time and I will nearly always vociferously oppose you, I do respect you as a debater in the arena of ideas.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Even though I think you’re full of **** most of the time and I will nearly always vociferously oppose you, I do respect you as a debater in the arena of ideas.
    Well thank you. Kinda, lol. You, at least, are able to keep your **** together and talk like you have a brain in your head, so I appreciate that as well.

Top Bottom