Who here has used his gun to fend off an attack?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    If you load deer slugs in your Moss 500,12 ga, it becomes a rifle? With kevlar and Moss 500, stood a post during the XXX Protests in NWI, couple years back. No shots fired, but the ROE were if moltov cocktails appear....Stand Fast till it occurs.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Every squirrel season the squirrels feel assaulted around here so I guess my bolt action .22 is an assault rifle.

One day I forgot to tape my pant legs shut and I figured, "it's either you or me". Those rascals had the advantage of the high ground, heck they were in the trees! But I was not going to be bested by a bunch of fuzzy tailed tree rats so I shot my way out, collected the dead and egressed back to home base. I was going to make a neckless out of their tails to wear and scare off their comrades but it itched.
    Yes sir, they will all remember the day I went full 40gr on their little butts. This was followed by a barbaric disembowelment and an ungodly cannibalistic celebration. So even the ones not involved in the ambush shared the same shameful sin as myself. I prayed for God's grace as I made the biscuits and gravy. I think it all worked out in the end.

Feel free to publish...

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    It was after I returned home from nam. I was backpacking out west trying to visit war buddies when a small town sheriff started harassing me for no reason. Ended up arrested for vagrancy. The police beat me and tried to kill me so I broke out. They chased me into the mountains hunting me. I had to fight for my life and the rest is history.
    IIRC there was a movie made about this. It was a while back. Scanning the brain cobwebs to recall the title of it.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I need one in case the local Koreans have a rooftop to defend, I want to be able to join in without embarrassing myself.
    I was living in southern Commiefornia when that went down. The skyline looked like Baghdad during the first few days of Desert Storm. News footage never conveyed the totality of what it looked like. Several of us, none Korean, conspired to slip a few more arms and quite a bit of ammo into them. Got dragged into it by another who was the ringleader of the effort, and was on its periphery helping with its logistics. The Koreans protecting their businesses were nearly all Korean Army vets. They knew what they were doing with interlocking fields of fire from opposite rooftops. The more experienced quickly brought the younger ones up to speed on the basics. They knew how to communicate and coordinate with each other. Won't say any more than that about it. The semi-auto rifles with standard mags and ammo for them didn't save me from peril, but they contributed to saving those Korean-Americans from peril, reducing the damage and destruction in their area of L.A. It was, quite literally, a SHTF event.

Last edited:

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Hey, we have a Frenchman (@Sylvain ) and he is more "American" than some of the Americans on here. :nono:
    The polically correct term is "french american"..government says there is no such thing as just American, there always has to be another country or ethnicity in front of American. Some how it always turns out racist too.

Top Bottom