Who has two thumbs and scored an XDs today?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    THIS GUY. :draw:

091112170618.jpg

I'm going to take her to the range tomorrow and run a couple hundred rounds through. Lord knows I need some range therapy after the s**t day I had today.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Let us know how it does.

I keep having sh*t days too. I'm really starting to hate my day job. 10 hour a day shifts don't help either. Sucks. Can't afford to quit either. You'd think after 26 years I could just take whatever they give. :(

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    THIS GUY. :draw:

091112170618.jpg

I'm going to take her to the range tomorrow and run a couple hundred rounds through. Lord knows I need some range therapy after the s**t day I had today.

Congrats! Right place at the right time, or what? Order at your LGS come in? Tell us about the hunt..

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Congrats! Right place at the right time, or what? Order at your LGS come in? Tell us about the hunt..

I have been scouring the LGS's for awhile now. Honestly, they have been pretty readily available at the local Big-R, if you don't mind paying $649.99 for them. McDonald's guns had a bi-tone in the other day. I went back two days in a row staring and debating over it. Well, I decided to go back and grab it - someone bought it LITERALLY right before I could get back. So, I stroll in this morning to soothe my heartache with some more random gun fondling. I mention to Jeff that I should have jumped on that XDs when I had the chance, and he mentions having the all black one in the back. (Here's where it gets good)

Now, earlier this morning I discovered through some very crafty Facebook recon that my wife has been having an affair for the last couple of months. So, I packed up her belongings, stuffed them in her van, and sent her on her way. (LOOONG story behind this - suffice to say my give a d**n is busted concerning her). After returning home from the gun store, I grab the Springfield XDsc that I had bought her a month or so ago and run back down to the LGS. 10 minutes later, her old gun is traded in along with some cash and a brand new XDs is walking out of the store. Yeah, I know I could have gotten another 50 bucks in a FTF trade, but I didn't really care at the time. Considered it "retail therapy."

...and THAT is how I got my XDs. :draw:

Not to get all mushy and off-topic - I don't mean to make light of what happened to my marriage today. I have 3 small kiddos to take care of and I take my role in their lives very seriously. But, you can only go to the well so many times before it dries up. Know what I mean?:dunno:

Anyhoo - AAR to follow tomorrow. Should be pic heavy! I failed to read the INGO reviews :rules: once before. Posted a big long review on a Bersa Thunder 22 and that sucker got deleted. I'll do it right this time and hopefully it will land in the review board.

Top Bottom