Who Has Noticed All The Gorgeous Women Buying Firearms Lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I am feeling you my brother. I am just some skinny preppy white dude who likes guns. But, I have a really hot girlfriend. Sometimes I go into gun stores too well dressed or something and I get looks like, "What are you doing here pretty boy?"

But, when I go in with my girlfriend, who is a former model, I get helped right away and we are treated very well. The gun store guys are falling over themselves to assist us (more her). She grew up in a foreign country and speaks three languages so she has a heavy sexy accent. That just interests the gun store employees even more. But, sometimes I think she is treated somewhat coldly because they don't like the foreigner thing. She's a US Citizen! If that happens, we walk away without buying.

Either way, she loves guns now and just bought her first. Beretta PX4 Storm SubCompact 9mm. I will try to get some hot pictures of her tonight with her new pistol to share with everyone. Nothing to racy. Just so you know what I am talking about.

And, there is a really hot brunette cop that works for Merrillville PD. She pulled someone over in my office parking lot and I couldn't stop staring at her out the window. My boss came in, asked me not so nicely what I was doing. I told him. And he stood with me there for about 5 minutes staring at her. SHE HAD HANDCUFFS AND A GUN! PLEASE FRISK ME!

Seriously though, I think it's great that women are buying guns, especially hot ones. Women tend to be thought of as easy targets for criminals. Especially, hot girls. It's good that they can defend themselves. I feel better knowing my girlfriend will be armed when I am not around. We are just waiting for LTCH to come in.

hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    I have found that los of hot girls really get into firearms once they pass the initial fear if they have never been around them. I may be wrong, but many women seem to enjoy the feeling of power a firearm can give. I am all for armed pretty girls. It may help us bald fat guys keep ours longer.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I hope that was just for "humorous effect". Otherwise, you need to be hit with a clue-by-four.

Annie, he can't help it. He's young and full of hormones. Push on him and he sloshes.:D

Here is one of the Dillon Precision girls!
    295vog1.jpg

The Dillion catalogue is running photos of women that look like they are out of junior high? That's a welcomed switch.

Top Bottom