Who could have guessed this would happen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm absolutely shocked! Long story short, a boy "identified" as a girl and then sexually assaulted a girl in the girl's bathroom. I don't think anyone could have seen this coming.

Then, school officials covered it up and allowed it to happen again. What's amazing is the ****ed up world we live in - I can guarantee if someone would have made fun of the piece of **** for dressing as a girl, they would have been expelled for bullying. Instead, they allowed this piece of **** to do it again.

To top it off, the father of the first victim was arrested for demanding answers at a school board meeting!

So glad my kids are out of school...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    As a society we are too weak to allow physical harm to come to those that have allowed our children to be harmed within the public school system. Administrators don’t fear the public as they should.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm absolutely shocked! Long story short, a boy "identified" as a girl and then sexually assaulted a girl in the girl's bathroom. I don't think anyone could have seen this coming.

Then, school officials covered it up and allowed it to happen again. What's amazing is the ****ed up world we live in - I can guarantee if someone would have made fun of the piece of **** for dressing as a girl, they would have been expelled for bullying. Instead, they allowed this piece of **** to do it again.

To top it off, the father of the first victim was arrested for demanding answers at a school board meeting!
    The links you posted from a google search allow tracking. Please post clean links direct to the source.

Top Bottom