• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    A couple years ago sent the barrels back to Browning to resolder the rib vent to the barrels. So wiping it down and removed the barrels to find the mechanization was rusting! The best I can tell just the for end inside parts are rusting . Any gun smiths out there?

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    At the "Indiana Gun Club" (113th, East of Olio Rd)----Bob Self,gunsmith, works primarily on trap and skeet guns---but probably can help you...

dancrichy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The gun smith (blanking on his name) who works at the Indiana Gun Club in fishers is great. He is friendly and super knowledgeable. I would give them a call at (317) 485-6540.
    When I was shooting there with a buddy, his gun was having a problem and we took it to him, he took it apart real quick, found the problem and put it back together. He is my recommendation.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    +! for Bob at Indiana Gun Club. Was there shooting trap several weeks ago when one of my auto shotguns jammed and I could not figure out how to clear the action. I checked at the front desk. They told me to go see the gunsmith next door. I walked in explained what happened and he dropped what he was working on, took my shotgun and in less than 10 minutes we were good to go. Now that is friendly customer service!

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Art's Gun Shop is widely recognised as the top smithing service for all things Superposed in the US, he and his son's have worked on several of my Superposed Browning's over the years and I wouldn't entrust them to anyone else.

Their restoration services are world class, take some time and watch the videos they host on the website you can find them here: Art's Gun and Sports Shop

Top Bottom