Where to sell a diamond ring/get appraised without being taken advantage of??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm looking to redesign my ex-wife's wedding set. Getting back together and we are wanting to use the same set just make it a little different for our new beginning. We're you and your wife happy with Hoosier Jewelry?
    If you truly want to have it redesigned Reis-Nichols in Greenwood is the best place in central Indiana. That said I would skip the redesign and buy a diamond band or two to “stack” with the existing ring.

1706893369117.jpeg

coyotehunter12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2023
    Columbus
    If you truly want to have it redesigned Reis-Nichols in Greenwood is the best place in central Indiana. That said I would skip the redesign and buy a diamond band or two to “stack” with the existing ring.

View attachment 330091

She likes the stacked look. I'm also wanting to add two small emeralds on each side of her her big diamond. We both realized the "grass wasn't greener" after our divorce. Took 2yrs of work to get our relationship back (we were married 14yrs). I want to do this last ring right. Appreciate the info as well.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    She likes the stacked look. I'm also wanting to add two small emeralds on each side of her her big diamond. We both realized the "grass wasn't greener" after our divorce. Took 2yrs of work to get our relationship back (we were married 14yrs). I want to do this last ring right. Appreciate the info as well.

Good luck to you both. I do love a redemption story.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Premier Jewelers inside Premier Arms in Brownsburg does appraisals, buying and selling of jewelry and fine watches. He also does custom work and repairs with local jewelers.
    Rudy’s Jewelry in Brownsburg also does the above work and has jewelers on site.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Andy loudens jewelry in Marion is hones and fair. I have sold and bought from them and it’s what you would expect. Closer to you and worth a try.. you never have to accept their offers.
    I will second this. The Mrs' has done a little business with them and we found them very reputable, easy to work with and fair pricing.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I will second this. The Mrs' has done a little business with them and we found them very reputable, easy to work with and fair pricing.
    I’m close them and headed to Marion today. Of course headed to the trading post.. have my eye on a couple of pew pews in there.. it goes around it so it may identify as jewelry;)

coyotehunter12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2023
    Columbus

coyotehunter12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2023
    Columbus

View attachment 330091

This is what we are thinking. Going to Reis-Nichols and Hoosier Jewelry this week to see what we can get done. Appreciate everyone's input

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_151444_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240203_151444_Chrome.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 3
    Top Bottom