• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I am trying to decide on a new handgun. So I am wanting to rent a Sprinfield XDM 4.5 inch 9mm to try out and see how I shoot it at an indoor range. Does anyone know if an indoor range in indy has a 4.5 inch 9mm XDM to rent?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    Pop Guns on the [STRIKE]South[/STRIKE] East side (Post & Washington Street) has an ok selection on guns you can rent and shoot on their indoor range. You will have to buy their ammo to use with their guns though.

Not sure on the price to rent just know they have a small wall of guns hanging for rent.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Unless they have changed and added firearms their rental selection was old. There weren't any XD's or XDM's to rent. In fact, when I mentioned an XD to a staff member he told me they were Croatian junk with a Springfield name on them. Then he proceeded to ignore me.

OP, I say find a member on here who has what you would like to try.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Unless they have changed and added firearms their rental selection was old. There weren't any XD's or XDM's to rent. In fact, when I mentioned an XD to a staff member he told me they were Croatian junk with a Springfield name on them. Then he proceeded to ignore me.

OP, I say find a member on here who has what you would like to try.

I didn't pay much attention to the other calibers but in 9mm they had:

Glock 17
    Springfield XD Compact with the extended magazine in
    S&W Sigma
    Beretta (this was out of service)

I really like the XD

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Popguns is ok. I haven't been anywhere else, but Popguns had a 1hr wait for a lane at 1:30pm yesterday afternoon and the selection of rental options is sufficient if you just want to shoot in general, but generally insufficient if you are looking for a particular make/model. On the other hand, the first time I ever went there on a Saturday morning a few months ago, we got a lane right away and had a great experience as I learned how to shoot.

I am going to avoid Dons and make the drive out to Lafayette in the near future to check out Applied Ballistics. I hear they have more variety of rental options and have more lanes available. Even if it is an extra hour in the car for me to get there (Broad Ripple area), if I'm just going to wait an hour in line at Popguns, I'm thinking it is worth checking out.

patandhisruger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Pops guns is fine...good range, well lit and a decent selection of pistols and rifles, and yes they do have xds on the rental wall along with m&ps, glocks etc....but, AVOID DON'S AT ALL COSTS....if you do go make sure to wear your brainbucket and vest....no joke...oh, and also be prepared to fork out over 700$ for a glock!....thievery is what that is....

test the gun @ pops then buy it from buds online..lol

Top Bottom