• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I think bradis just got some police turn in glocks not to long ago... i have not seen them myself but one of there employees i am friends with said they had just gotten several in a week or two ago.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Gander Mountain in Castleton (it seems like I'm always talking about that store) had a bunch of Glock 22 trade ins, although I think most of them are sold now. A few are still there, though.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Another nod to Kiesler's. They're a pretty big time jobber in LEA contracts with a sizable inventory of trade-ins at any given time. I got my S&W 4586, an Idaho LEA trade-in, in VG+ condition with tritium sights and Hogues there several years ago for $300 + taxes. Worth the drive, IMO, if only to eyeball the Class III stuff they have.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A local gun store almost had me sold on a IMPD used Glock once. The price was tempting.

However, I remembered a story in the Indianapolis Star about why they were selling them. It was for many of the guns time to replace the springs (mag, trigger, etc.) but buying new guns was cheaper than parts + gunsmith time, so they were selling the old ones and buying new. I didn't want to buy something that would require all those replacement springs so I passed.

Upon reflection, considering the price offered by the store plus the cost of the springs...it still would have been a good deal. I kick myself occasionally for passing on it.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I bought two in the last 30 days, a MCSD 3rd Gen G-22, as new with sheriffs star badge logo rollmarked into the right side of the slide/3 mags, night sights,$375 delivered to B&D Guns in Westfield, and a used G-27, in box 2 mags, night sights $385 delivered.

:patriot:

Teresa Bullard
    Law Enforcement Sales
    Kiesler Police Supply
    2802 Sable Mill Road
    Jeffersonville, IN 47130
    Ph: 800-444-2950 X 186
    Fax: 812-288-7560
    tbullard@kiesler.com
    www.kiesler.com

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I don't think so, I had to send an Agency ltr, copy of my ID, and had mine shipped to my FFL.

B&D Guns in Westfield ($10 TNSFER)

2918 E SR 38
    Westfield IN 46074
    317-877-1239
    (Dianne)

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Taken directly from Kiesler's website:

KIESLER'S DOES NOT SELL TO OR DEAL WITH THE CIVILIAN MARKET, INDIVIDUALS, OR FFL DEALERS. KIESLER'S ONLY DEALS WITH, ISSUES QUOTES TO, AND SELLS TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, RESERVE OFFICERS, AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, US MILITARY, INDIVIDUAL MILITARY PERSONNEL, SECURITY AGENCIES AND OFFICERS, AFFILIATED TRAINING FACILITIES.
    KIESLER'S REQUIRES PROPER IDENTIFICATION AND PAPERWORK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Southern Ohio Guns have G17's & 22's. I believe they are gen I turn-ins. I bought 3 of them a few months back. Not bad for the price. Only thing wrong was the slide finish. Other than that they're nice pistols. SOG will only sell to FFL dealers though.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Taken directly from Kiesler's website:

KIESLER'S DOES NOT SELL TO OR DEAL WITH THE CIVILIAN MARKET, INDIVIDUALS, OR FFL DEALERS. KIESLER'S ONLY DEALS WITH, ISSUES QUOTES TO, AND SELLS TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, RESERVE OFFICERS, AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, US MILITARY, INDIVIDUAL MILITARY PERSONNEL, SECURITY AGENCIES AND OFFICERS, AFFILIATED TRAINING FACILITIES.
    KIESLER'S REQUIRES PROPER IDENTIFICATION AND PAPERWORK

Yes, I know what the website says.

However: I've BEEN IN THEIR STORE. Drove up, parked, walked right in. Along with about a dozen other people just like me. I could've bought anything in there had I A) had the money and B) wasn't in a work vehicle in which transportation of firearms is against company policy.

It's VERY easy to get to off of I-65...just go.

-J-

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Yes, I know what the website says.

However: I've BEEN IN THEIR STORE. Drove up, parked, walked right in. Along with about a dozen other people just like me. I could've bought anything in there had I A) had the money and B) wasn't in a work vehicle in which transportation of firearms is against company policy.

It's VERY easy to get to off of I-65...just go.

-J-

I spoke to someone recently who works at Kieslers over the phone while making an ammo purchase for my Sheriff's Department. I asked him about some of the used weapons that they have and he told me that they would have to be paid for and then shipped to an FFL as they dont have an FFL themself for transfer.
    You could be exactly right. I'm just going on what I was told over the phone. Wouldnt be the first time I've been wrong.

Top Bottom