• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    You'd be surprised what you can learn from the "Karens" talking at the YMCA. I think it is where Joe Biden's team gets all there talking points.

I was in a water aerobics class and two women were talking about guns during the last "how terrible guns are" MSM narrative. One told the other, "you know, those AK47's are so powerful that even if you get shot in the arm, you die!" The other was shaking her head to the affirmative. I went trotting past and she says, "You are in to guns, do you have an AK?" I answered, "No" and kept going. To this she replied, "Why not?" to where I answered, "Not powerful enough..."

I wasn't invited to the rest of the conversation...

kalashnikovfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Henry County
    The mateba Unica 6 is one of the coolest revolvers out there one of my grail guns. I'd love to get a .44 mag version. Emilio Ghisoni's last designs before he passed was the chiappa rhino definitely can see the resemblance.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    A gun store. Told the clerk I was looking for a series 70 1911. She told me that every 1911 is a series 70. Cute little thing probably hired just for that reason because she obviously didn't know :poop: about guns.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Petro Truck Stop,
    N. Little Rock, Arkansas.
    What I learned: Glocks don't sound like real guns when they hit the floor, and once dropped don't hold their mags very well......at least in this case.

Backstory: Men's room, private "office" in major transaction department.
    Very narrow, TP dispenser on right.......can you see where this is going?
    When the uniformed person attempted to mount the throne to my right, it would appear the TP dispenser disarmed him, as evidenced by his Glock skittering across the floor into my stall, and dumping the mag out, which stopped by my left foot. As I gingerly used my feet to slide his possessions back to him, I noticed, and commented on, his use of Hydra-shok ammo, saying "Federal Premium, huh? Gig must be paying top dollar."
    That got a chuckle in response as he collected his property, and I assume, reholstered.
    Time passes, nature resumes it's course, he rises to zip up, and...............that's when I hear it. The solid, weighty splash of a fully charged, wayward magazine plunging to the depths of a toilet bowl, accompanied by the expletive laden curse cast upon said magazine by my temporary neighbor. I would be remiss if I did not point out that no flushing had yet occurred.

I did not offer to help with this predicament, nor did I hang around to see it resolved. I don't know if he was Law Enforcement, Security, Armored Car, or whatever. Only know he was uniformed, had a finicky or broken gun, and a very unpleasant cleaning session to look forward to.

Hey.....you asked.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Petro Truck Stop,
    N. Little Rock, Arkansas.
    What I learned: Glocks don't sound like real guns when they hit the floor, and once dropped don't hold their mags very well......at least in this case.

Backstory: Men's room, private "office" in major transaction department.
    Very narrow, TP dispenser on right.......can you see where this is going?
    When the uniformed person attempted to mount the throne to my right, it would appear the TP dispenser disarmed him, as evidenced by his Glock skittering across the floor into my stall, and dumping the mag out, which stopped by my left foot. As I gingerly used my feet to slide his possessions back to him, I noticed, and commented on, his use of Hydra-shok ammo, saying "Federal Premium, huh? Gig must be paying top dollar."
    That got a chuckle in response as he collected his property, and I assume, reholstered.
    Time passes, nature resumes it's course, he rises to zip up, and...............that's when I hear it. The solid, weighty splash of a fully charged, wayward magazine plunging to the depths of a toilet bowl, accompanied by the expletive laden curse cast upon said magazine by my temporary neighbor. I would be remiss if I did not point out that no flushing had yet occurred.

I did not offer to help with this predicament, nor did I hang around to see it resolved. I don't know if he was Law Enforcement, Security, Armored Car, or whatever. Only know he was uniformed, had a finicky or broken gun, and a very unpleasant cleaning session to look forward to.

Hey.....you asked.
    If it's an HK mag full of Federal HSTs, I'm holding my nose and going fishing. Whatever the price of my dignity is, it's lower than that.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    school, we had a gun club and shot mil surp 22 training rifles in the gym, a long time ago in a land far far away
    In a High School in Montgomery Co, Maryland I attended, we had a rifle team and we brought our rifles to school each week for practice, we were taken by a county school bus to BCC High School to shoot because they had a range in the basement.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Doctor’s Lounge in the Sugery department of a hospital.

I had to walk through for work one day years ago and over heard two surgeons discussing AR-15s. One surgeon was former military and he was advising the other surgeon what to shop for in a quality AR-15. He really knew his stuff too and I learned some things too.

kennedy759

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    New Salisbury Ind
    In a High School in Montgomery Co, Maryland I attended, we had a rifle team and we brought our rifles to school each week for practice, we were taken by a county school bus to BCC High School to shoot because they had a range in the basement.
    the shop class built a big bullet trap on wheels that could be wheeled in and out of the gym

Top Bottom