• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left Subway and BP on 86th.

Cashier lady at BP finally got up the nerve to ask - "So are you a sheriff or something?"
    "Nope, just a regular guy"
    "Oh, cause you wearing that gun like that... I didn't think you can do that."
    "Yep, can carry however I like."
    "Huh. I didn't know that. I thought only cops could have guns."

I covered the IN laws lightly, and went out into the blowing winds and snow with my Red Bull.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    OC'd my G19 in a shoulder holster to PaPa Murphy's Pizza in Linwood Square here on the east side. There was a fella and some friends sitting at a table at the Subway next door. I saw that he was carrying a 17 or 22 in a fobus holster. I waived and went about my business.

Later on in the day I went down to Meijer on Southport Rd. Again, OCing my G19 in a shoulder holster.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    OC'd my G19 in a shoulder holster to PaPa Murphy's Pizza in Linwood Square here on the east side. There was a fella and some friends sitting at a table at the Subway next door. I saw that he was carrying a 17 or 22 in a fobus holster. I waived and went about my business.

Later on in the day I went down to Meijer on Southport Rd. Again, OCing my G19 in a shoulder holster.

My shoulder rig set up has my barrel pointed directly behind me. That would make the person in line behind me pretty nervous:D.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    OC'd at BP on Emerson and Washington this morning. I didn't intend to go there but my bank's ATM wasn't working so I used the ATM at the BP.

My shoulder rig set up has my barrel pointed directly behind me. That would make the person in line behind me pretty nervous:D.

My rig is also a horizontal setup. I think about somebody reacting nervous in regards to seeing a barrel pointing in their direction a lot but it hasn't happened yet!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Starbucks, Gas station, Walmart.

Was an officer car outside walmart, didn't see anyone inside though.

Went to a fellow INGO member's home to purchase a dog. I politely covered up prior to entering. Got to talking about carry and guns, whatnot, while my girlfriend picked out a dog :P

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I was OC'ing, but had to disarm. Walked into the Zionsville Planning & Building Department. They have the town hall in there, plus a local courtroom. I still OC'd my Blackhawk Serpa, but empty.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ponderosa, Thompson/Emerson Beech Grove

Speedway, Churchman/Emerson, Beech Grove, where I was stopped by one of the local BGPD...

(of course, he was an old friend of mine, so while we did talk about guns, but I wasn't proned out and stomped with his JBs. :D We also talked about politics, the gun bans, etc for about a half hour )

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Wally World on South side of The Bend. Everyone survived. No comments, stares, moans, groans, whimpers or 5 year old girls.

Success.

Tried to find lighter fluid there. They don't carry it. They sell Zippo lighters but no fluid. So the search continues. Perhaps Walgreen's or CVS?

They usually keep the fluid up with the tobacco products (and some of the liquor) behind the counter at the middle register. I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy it there.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They usually keep the fluid up with the tobacco products (and some of the liquor) behind the counter at the middle register. I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy it there.

I know, RIGHT? Went to the middle register by the booze and tobacco. The clerk ssaid no. The manager said no, too. Walgreen's no dice. CVS, same.

WTH???:dunno:

It ain't c4 for crying out loud. It's just lighter fluid. I think I'll try a smoke shop.

Top Bottom