• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Did you consider any other choices? I know some would cover it and go back. I'm not implying you did anything "wrong," it's just interesting that people tend to react differently in this situation.

I would have politely requested a refund for the tickets and any snacks I had purchased and found an alternate entertainment activity.

First couple times going to the one at Washington Square Mall I put in the lock box but now I just ignore the "Be a defenseless target" signs and CC... Who is going to know right?

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Went to Sports Clips on 79th & Fox Rd to get my neckline trimmed between haircuts. Love the staff up there, they always do a quality job. After that I picked up a $5 pizza from Little Caesars on Oaklandon Rd & Pendleton Pike. Oddly enough I also saw a tall skinny guy walking out with a pizza who was also OCing :yesway: When I went inside, the guy at the register looked like he'd just walked into the twilight zone. I assumed it was due to seeing his last two customers carrying, but he didn't say anything :yesway:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hes a HE daggumit. With that being said, he seems to excel already at grabbing things. It is only a matter of time before he learns how to shoot one handed with a gansta lean. When that happens, watch out. There won't be anything I can do to stop him.

We don't use gender pronouns these days. Let the child choose for themselves.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hes a HE daggumit. With that being said, he seems to excel already at grabbing things. It is only a matter of time before he learns how to shoot one handed with a gansta lean. When that happens, watch out. There won't be anything I can do to stop him.

We don't use gender pronouns these days. Let the child choose for themselves.

Oh, it's a boy. You didn't specify. It's the 5yr old girls that we have to worry about! :laugh:

sleepey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    indianapolis
    i in the last few days oc in wally world ,goodwill,kamart,khols,o reillys[ krogers while buying tampons for my wife] in brownsburg burlton coat factoy in castleton goodwill in carmel

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    kinda off topic. went to little ceasers yesterday after work at pendleton pike and the manager actually said to me "what no gun today?" i was actually CC when i went in instead of usually OC. was kinda funny that was how he knew me.

Top Bottom