www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No metal detectors.
    I Believe they do on the main ER entrance. Havent seen it firsthand but have heard about them here, so grain of salt. (Enter the ER via the back doors to the main hospital after parking in the south Garage and walking into the main entrance.)

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Carried at Gander Mountain, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Five guys in Avon. I was gonna test out my new Christmas present to myself at Parabellum today, but the parking lot was packed and I didn't have a ton of time to hang out. (Big thanks to all of you there around 1 for inconveniencing me). My last stop was Menards in Camby.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Speaking of 5 Guys... we were at the one in Brownsburg today, and that new pet store there. Sat out front at my in-laws for a few hours running the log splitter.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    OK I admit it, Fishers BW3 around 8 PM, and for the first time I used the on line ordering system and actually received a correct order. Glock-27 on the right hip under a Michigan Hoodie, and I saw no signs at the door saying not too anyway, the one notice they had on the door before is gone.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OK I admit it, Fishers BW3 around 8 PM, and for the first time I used the on line ordering system and actually received a correct order. Glock-27 on the right hip under a Michigan Hoodie, and I saw no signs at the door saying not too anyway, the one notice they had on the door before is gone.

Here's a question for the legal guys out there. The way I understand signs in Indiana having no weight of law, is because there's no standard... right? Like, "sign has to be somewhere you will see it" etc.

So, if a random person admits to seeing such a sign, and violates it... would the property owner have any recourse against said person?

Would having admitted seeing the sign and violating it be considered trespass? Or does the person still need to be physically asked to leave?

Just curious. Obviously we all do it.

Sgt Taco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Indianapolis
    From what I have read and understand is their request for no firearms is not supported by state law thus they have no lawful right to prosecute you. Continuing on what I understand is if they ask you to leave cause they know you have a firearm you have to or they can call the police for disturbance at that point. Again, I am not an officer or attorney.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Regal Theaters in Greenwood. You have to read the fine print to find the ban statement. My thought is: Considering the track record of theaters (go back to Lincoln's time), if I'm goin' in, I'm packin'...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    From what I have read and understand is their request for no firearms is not supported by state law thus they have no lawful right to prosecute you. Continuing on what I understand is if they ask you to leave cause they know you have a firearm you have to or they can call the police for disturbance at that point. Again, I am not an officer or attorney.

To clarify...
    If they ask you to leave (for almost any reason) and you do not (for pretty much any reason), it becomes a Trespass.

Pretty much like when Mr. Steroid Anger showed up at my door to "talk" to his wife, who was cowering under a table in a corner of my back porch.
    Because I asked him nicely to leave (gun stayed holstered, with hand on it) and he did not till he heard the siren, he was warned by Mr. Officer if he came back for ANY reason, he would be arrested for Trespass.

Top Bottom