• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    I was able to check out the XDm-9mm 3.8" and 4.5" at my LGS today. I really like the 3.8" and am considering making it my first handgun. I liked it better than a CX-75, a Beretta, HNF, and Taurus that I was able to compare it against.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Full sized 9mm & I love it !! :draw:

Just got 2 more 19 round clips last week end!! score :yesway::yesway:

Ahem..
    lt50f9f588.jpg

Magazine_vs_Clip.jpg

Just sayin..

:D

Last edited:

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    A XD-9 followed me home today.

qJ6EM1F.jpg

I'm super excited as I was considering settling for something lesser due to the lack of quality gear at reasonable prices in the current market.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Well...

Im on the fence between getting an XD, a S&W M&P, or a glock... im sure I will be happy no matter which one I go with

Have you ever shot a 1911? If you have, and you liked the angle of the grip, then you should really consider the XD series (XD, XDm, XDs) ... They have the same grip angle. Plus, being someone that has owned 1911s, Glocks, and XD ... I really prefer the safety interface of the XD stuff over the Glocks. The Chambered round indicator, the striker indicator, and the positive grip safety are all things I wish other "plastic" guns had as features.

My :twocents:

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    Have you ever shot a 1911? If you have, and you liked the angle of the grip, then you should really consider the XD series (XD, XDm, XDs) ... They have the same grip angle. Plus, being someone that has owned 1911s, Glocks, and XD ... I really prefer the safety interface of the XD stuff over the Glocks. The Chambered round indicator, the striker indicator, and the positive grip safety are all things I wish other "plastic" guns had as features.

My :twocents:

I too prefer all the safety of the xd. Top of my list for sure.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    IMG_1252.jpg

XD45 compact
    XDm9 3.8 compact

Had both sent into Springfield for combat action jobs. Both have Trijicon Heinie Straight-8 Pro night sights, and 4.5lb trigger groups. Customer service and turnaround time at Springfield was excellent and I am very pleased with the job and quality of both pistols. I regularly carry both though I tend toward carrying my 45 more often (primarily because of the caliber).

Top Bottom