• ...and so much more!
  • Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    I’m not sure about the Big Shoe. In fact, I don’t think I’ve been there before.
    My car always stops at The Copper Bar whenever I go to Terre Haute. Fried Mushrooms and Italian Beef Sandwich.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Lafayette - I have to agree with Doggy, Budges on N.14th for old school burgers and a Chocolate Boston shake.

West Lafayette - Brunos just below Chauncey Hill for pizza.

Louisville - Mussel & Burger Bar on S.7th for a wide variety of foods but they have the most amazing burger selection I've seen and yes their mussels are delicious. If you have the chance you need to give them a visit. By far not your ordinary burger joint, top shelf establishment.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    I hear people say this, around here yeah their Stroms are awesome but there is much better pizza to be had. Are there better Pizza Kings?

Not all Pizza Kings are the same.
    When I am in Greensburg, the wife has to eat at Pizza King.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Whenever close to Madison WI, stop in to Middleton and go to the Hubbard Ave Diner. If you like awesome desserts, you'll be in heaven. The rest of their meals are very very good, but the desserts are out of this world. Well worth the road trip!

hubbardavenuediner.com

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Whenever close to Madison WI, stop in to Middleton and go to the Hubbard Ave Diner. If you like awesome desserts, you'll be in heaven. The rest of their meals are very very good, but the desserts are out of this world. Well worth the road trip!

hubbardavenuediner.com

I know where that is - right by the Mustard Museum. I might head up there in a couple of weeks.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Another good haunt in Kokomo is: Julianno's. Corner of Markland Ave and Dixon Road. They make their own everything. No GFS crap. Neil even does his own barbecue and Chicago style dogs. My wife loves his potato salad but it goes quick.

The last 3 times I've stopped at Juliannos they have been out of coleslaw!!! How can you have pulled pork w/o coleslaw??? :dunno:

Now we ask, if they are out, keep driving... :noway:

Top Bottom