• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    Just a little late!! Lets start with all the a-holes who voted for this President and/or democrat Senators. this goes for a-hole Richard Luger loving republicans. Now we rush to buy ammo, guns. I hate you MF'rs here on INGO who think it does matter who to vote for.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Thanks for the reply Small's. Almost 100 views and only 1 reply, perhaps many on this forum don't appreciate the freedom they have either. Evidently I am the only one willing to miss a couple days of work and throw a $100 bucks towards a charter bus to represent gun owners in our nations capital. That's fine let the group with the candles and the signs asking for a gun free society make the news. :xmad:

That's not the way it's done these days. Just send money which can be used to hire a bunch of demonstrators. That is what the libs did during the last election.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    I would definitely be willing to go if we can go as an established group, preferably hosted by all 2A assoc.

A random bus from a state or two will not be worth the fuel. It would need to be a huge turn out and othus require the name and money that the NRA and GOA can use to muster the attendance and attention.

how do we get such an event going?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I would definitely be willing to go if we can go as an established group, preferably hosted by all 2A assoc.

A random bus from a state or two will not be worth the fuel. It would need to be a huge turn out and othus require the name and money that the NRA and GOA can use to muster the attendance and attention.

how do we get such an event going?

I sent an email to the NRA asking for assistance.

Maybe this is the route we should take ? :dunno:

BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    If the NRA or other large gun organization would organize a march I would be there. It would be nice if it was organized in a carry state that way all the influx of money due to all the people would go to a 2nd amendment loving state.

Plus we could carry.

In DC that would be a big NO NO.

BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    Most of us can't take a week off work on a whim to protest idiot bureaucrats. Families to feed and take care of ya know.

Yeah, nobody really can afford to just take a week off to protest, but I cannot afford to lose any more rights that this government seems to take away so easily, because no one will stand up and take a week off to protest.

So I am at the point that I am willing to buck up and do what it takes to stop this infringement on our rights.

If everyone sits on their hands and does nothing then we can expect our rights to go away.

If you don't have the means to donate/join the NRA or other gun rights organization, there are other ways to help like contacting your elected representatives over and over until they listen. We have to get as motivated as the gun control side or we will lose.:twocents:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I have vacation time! Ive never protested, and it probably wouldn't be quite as much fun as those liberal hippie kinda protests, but as long as someone is good to drink a few large beers after a long day of protesting thats good enough for me! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom