• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I might need a new holster. Do you think that he still has it for sale, and might possibly knock $10 bucks off for cash in hand?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm new here, and I understood that you couldn't post in the classifieds until you had 50 posts but I didn't realize you wouldn't be allowed to contact and buy something until that point.

I FOUND this site via a Google search leading me directly to the classifieds. I understand the rules are the rules, but if that's the way it is why not block access to the classifieds until you have the requisite number of posts?

The reason it's not set at 50 for PMs is because there are legitimate emails that need to be sent. If you want to contact an advertiser or someone who does training, you should be able to send them a PM. All we can ask is that people not break the rules but we can only enforce them to a certain extent. At least with the minimum post count it's set at now, a lot of the posts are reported for one liners if that person is blatantly trying to get into the classifieds and we catch them before the PMs go out. We often send out PMs to those people who we can tell are really trying to get into the classifieds and let them know about the rules. What we have, works for the most part. There are a few that don't get caught and there are those that violate the rules but we have a great environment and do a decent job of keeping the place clean and friendly. Or at least we try and do a decent job.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Ouch! The name gets thrown out there.

Regardless of post count, outside of INGO, if I didn't have the $10 I'd email him and ask if he could hold it another couple of days. What the seller did was cheap though. If you agreed with terms, you should abide by those terms.

-1 Burger King

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Please don't post the members name or his email or anything else that identifies him in the open forum. It's between you and him, especially given his post count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom