• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    If you can locate a Match Champion, IMO it is worth the cost difference over a standard 4" GP100. The factory trigger is indistinguishable from my gunsmith slicked Ruger, the sights are nicer, and arguably the grip is better. The half lug and chamfered cylinder are nice, as well.

On the LCR, I elected to get the .357 version. It's a fuzz heavier, but it lets you run your primary's ammo in your backup if you are carrying the GP100 and the LCR. It's also not bad to shoot recoil wise with 125gr .357s, although 158 grain full house .357s are still a bit much for my tastes.

Thanks.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I think this is really good looking....

12DW_VBob_Black_L-e1424795084877-500x347.png

Once I finish saving up my pennies this is next as well on my list. Indiana Gun Club has one in the duty coat and stainless as well just FYI. The V-Bob will go quite well with my ECO and the micarta/G10 grips match my Ernie Emerson Custom Super Roadhouse so its a win/win for me. Let me know how you like it if you score one before I do!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I am looking at my first handgun purchase, so I guess that is my "next", right? :):

Went into the gun store looking to validate a purchase for a Glock 19, and walked out Jonesin' for a Sig P320.

Why? It just felt right in my hand. The grip was more comfortable to me vs. the Glock 19, and I loved the trigger. I honestly had no intention of even looking at the Sig Sauer, but shot a box of ammo through it while I was there, and fell in love. Ordered it on the spot, it should be here on Monday!

James

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I am looking at my first handgun purchase, so I guess that is my "next", right? :):

Went into the gun store looking to validate a purchase for a Glock 19, and walked out Jonesin' for a Sig P320.

Why? It just felt right in my hand. The grip was more comfortable to me vs. the Glock 19, and I loved the trigger. I honestly had no intention of even looking at the Sig Sauer, but shot a box of ammo through it while I was there, and fell in love. Ordered it on the spot, it should be here on Monday!

James

Congrats on the new pistol. Sounds like you did it right in choosing what to buy. Too many folks choose based on the internet advice alone, but you really need to shoot a pistol to see if it works for you. Everyone is different and what works great for one will be awful for another.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Picked it up this afternoon and went to Point Blank in Carmel. Put 50 rounds through her. I found it to be a soft shooter I was surprised.
    RIA Tac Ultra 1911 10mm

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Smith 442 for pocket/deep CC and because everyone needs a J-frame Smith
    Shield 9mm because why not?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    A Walther PP because...well...because...

Dunndundundunndundundundunndundahdundundundahdunnnndun......dundundun...

Why not?

The wifely one is an umbrella girl already so why not a bond girl too?

AceDerringer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ijust got the HK VP40 to match up my VP9, so I will probably move back to the USP series...I still need the USP 9mm to round out the family... I havent had a chance to get my paws on a P30SK but I am guessing its too small for me to shoot comfortably as the P2000SK was....

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Either one of the few 1911s made to look like the ww2 issue versions, a Glock 27 FDE, or a Kahr CM40.

The 1911 is for a few reasons. I have shot a few, but owned none. I have a LOVE for the look and history behind the platform, and especially for the ones similar to the WW2 issued guns, so thats gonna be the one I buy.

The Glock, because I EDC a Glock 23 FDE, and have many magazines and ammo. Might be nice to have the option of the smaller 27 sometimes.

The CM40, because I have alot of .40 ammo, and it MIGHT be pocketable from time to time. Possibly a backup option, maybe an ankle gun, and I like Kahrs.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    An XDs 4.0. I want to take advantage of Springfield's mag rebate this summer and I need a better CC option.

Papadaca

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    NWi
    When wearing house shorts its a good choice, n wont pull ur pants down. I got exp wesring the sw shield and keltec pf9.

Papadaca

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    NWi
    Picked it up this afternoon and went to Point Blank in Carmel. Put 50 rounds through her. I found it to be a soft shooter I was surprised.
    RIA Tac Ultra 1911 10mm
    This is on my top list of pistols to buy. 600 is cheaper then 1000 for a old 1980s colt delta elite, a second plr 16, walther PPS, HK v3 9mm, Sig 226 w tact rail. And a sig 226 navy edition for contracting work. A Glock 29 the next time I go to Atlanta, since glocks are so reasonable in the land they are made.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom