• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    So I just got a call from my 59 yr old mother. In tears she told me the crazy events that had just happened to her. She recently took a new job with a real estate company. She basically gathers info for them and takes pictures. Today she was assigned an area out in the county. She was going down her list of houses taking pictures on one road then proceeded to leave the area. Thats when it happened. She said out of no where some crazy nut came flying around her and proceeded to block the road. He ran up to her car hollaring and shouting asking who she was. As he got closer he made sure to flash his gun holstered at her. Scared and not sure what to do she showed him id and all her paper work. She said from the rear view there was some bubba looking guy pointing an assault rifle her way from the porch.As if things couldn't get any worse a police officer showed up and did nothing. When she was finally able to escape the psycho the worthless cop flipped her off. Needless to say she quit her job and is afraid to leave the house again.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    So I just got a call from my 59 yr old mother. In tears she told me the crazy events that had just happened to her. She recently took a new job with a real estate company. She basically gathers info for them and takes pictures. Today she was assigned an area out in the county. She was going down her list of houses taking pictures on one road then proceeded to leave the area. Thats when it happened. She said out of no where some crazy nut came flying around her and proceeded to block the road. He ran up to her car hollaring and shouting asking who she was. As he got closer he made sure to flash his gun holstered at her. Scared and not sure what to do she showed him id and all her paper work. She said from the rear view there was some bubba looking guy pointing an assault rifle her way from the porch.As if things couldn't get any worse a police officer showed up and did nothing. When she was finally able to escape the psycho the worthless cop flipped her off. Needless to say she quit her job and is afraid to leave the house again.

She obviously deserved this. Damn shame she didn't have a heart attack right then and there. Elderly people. Thinking they should get some kind of sympathy and compassion or respect.
    I'm glad this happened.
    I sure hope those people who did this are INGO members. It will surely give us a better name in the community.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    She got what she deserved! She should have been home baking cookies instead of taking pictures of private property!

danil

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Seems to me she was doing her job and since she was perfectly within the law this was completely unwarranted. Glad it wasn't my Mom, sister or wife who took that job.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    WOW... COMPLETE overreaction by the OP in that thread... that is ridiculous and stupid...

For all he knows it's something that really liked the color of his siding or shingles for his new home remodeling project and wants to show his/her wife/husband some pictures... or any other number of reasons somebody could be taking pictures from the roadway...

IMHO, extremely stupid...

karatejoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Greenwood
    I can see your point. The other day my neighbor ( he is 85 years old) was walking in the middle of my yard. I ran out the door towards him. I was open carrying my S&W .40. I made sure he saw it. I asked what he was doing on my property on a Saturday during the day. For back up my wife stood on the porch with my AR15 with the green lazer dot pointed at his back. Seems he was picking up trash that was blowing around in the area. I made him leave my yard and I fired a round in the grass to scare him. Just as he crossed the street my buddy who is on the police dept. came by. I told him what happened. He said firing the round in the grass to scar ehim was a good move. I told him the man was old and didnt need arrested for trespassing on my property. My friend threw his coffee cup in his yard tho. Dont think bad of me. These old people have got to mind their own business. Why he is lucky I didnt shoot him for trespassing. BTY this is fake.

Top Bottom