What's the Deal With the Boating Accident?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    its basically peoples ways of saying "yes, I own guns but I'm not gonna tell you what I have or how many I have"....instead they say they lost them in a boating accident as a way to say it's none of your business.

I hear people say the same thing when talking about gold/silver or anything else of value.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    its basically peoples ways of saying "yes, I own guns but I'm not gonna tell you what I have or how many I have"....instead they say they lost them in a boating accident as a way to say it's none of your business.

I hear people say the same thing when talking about gold/silver or anything else of value.

No!
    Really, lots of guns have been lost to the water. Like they really don't know where all those guns have gone, officer.....
    Like for when the gun grabs starts.

But my guns were lost in a quick sand accident. It was horrible.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I remember that pile up a bunch of us INGOers had in the ohio river. Hell, must have been at least 20+ boats involved, and God only knows how many guns were lost that day. I know I had all mine on board, and now bam, none. What a shame.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some of us lost guns in boating accidents before it was popular! :):

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I still remeber my boating accident like it was yesterday I will never get over it some many fine firearms lost at sea :( sorry gotta go wipe some tears away to hard to talk about.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    my boating accident was so bad that i not only lost the guns and the boat...but also all evidence that i ever even had a gun or a boat. I think Mr. Obama should give us all guns (like he does with cell phones) because we dont have any.:D

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I remember that pile up a bunch of us INGOers had in the ohio river. Hell, must have been at least 20+ boats involved, and God only knows how many guns were lost that day. I know I had all mine on board, and now bam, none. What a shame.

Not quite sure what the reasoning was for taking an entire safe full out on the river that day...

---

Definitely an inside joke. After the OP, there are 16 posts and only one serious answer. :):

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I played a game with another member once. Whose safe would sink faster.
    Took about 2 years or so but I finally learned I did not win... What a shame, I had all my guns in there to make it heavier to sink faster.

I lost :(

Top Bottom