What's on your Christmas list this year?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    So now that Halloween is over and the Christmas season is fast approaching what does everyone want from Santa?
    I'll start:
    1. A Job
    2. Tapco Ar mags
    3. Extra mags for the G19
    4. Carhart fleece shell jacket
    5. Shotgun
    6. A couple new pair of jeans
    7. A new TV for the bedroom ( ours is circa 1984 )

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Well all I need left to get to complete my ar build is a magpul stock. So if anyone talks to Santa tell him I want it in od green. Plus some ammo!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Trying to raise funds for a decent tool chest.

Other than that, I'd just as soon people give their time & finances to those who really NEED it.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    What i pray for almost daily- that my loved ones and I stay safe, healthy and strong. I think we already got our gifts at my house- spending way too much on guns lately! :)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    For "Christmas": mostly toys, games, and books for my little girl. I have a feeling the grandparents will spoil her rotten this year.

For the before/after Christmas sales: pocket pistol, ammo, and a new safe. New washer/dryer to make better use of space in our laundry/pantry, and my wife wants a new Kindle Fire tablet. Might finally get around to a new fireplace insert, depending on finances. I'd like to pick up a small genset as well.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    PUPPIES!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

And a horse! :):

Seriously tho, I'm not really sure. I can always pick out a new trinket and Bill can pick out new gun stuff, we never buy those as a surprise for eachother, we're both to picky when it comes to what we want. I may get him some nw DVD's, and he may get me a new book if S. King has a new one out by then. World Peace is a good one, and enough food to feed all the hungry children in the world as well as medical attention for the poor in all countries.

Last edited:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    [eldirector].......a new safe. [/quote]

Most of the stuff I can't help you with, but if you want a really well built, First Class,theft proof, water and fire resistant, high quality gun safe, go where we did to get ours. He's a vender on here, his name is Jeff Johnson, and his company is called Johnson Safes. He's out of Zionsville.

There a bit pricey, but WELL worth the money. We used part of our tax return to buy Bill one, and it not only holds all his (and my) guns and ammo, it's got room in it for all our legal papers, as well as for MY most important collection......my Jewelry! It's not small, but it's waterproof, fireproof up to 2500 degrees,(possibly more, maybe someone on here can answer that one, or Bill can when he gets home) and air tight. In my opinion they're burglar proof as well. Once we move it to exactly where we want it, Jeff will come back out and bolt it to the cement foundation of the house for us. It'd definitely be a good place to store your guns, extra ammo, and whatever else is valuable in a SHTF situation. I say it's burglar proof because if you enter in the combination wrong 3 times in a row, it locks itself down and Jeff has to come out and drill it open, then install a new lock and combination. So be careful about putting in the combination correctly. I don't fiddle with ours, I'll mess it up in a heartbeat, I let Bill handle that part. But a combination isn't the only lock system he offers, there's a touch pad, and one of two more. I'd give you Jeff's phone #, but I'm not sure of it off the top of my head. I'm sure somewhere on INGO you can find out all the info you'll need to make your decision. The Mods might have it as well. He always has a booth at the 1500, and sells home made, seriously GOOD candy too!

Happy Holidays (seriously early!)
    7th Stepper

Last edited:

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    A basic Hornady reloading setup would be sweet, and 2nd would be a ar15performance 6.8 barrel for my latest build. All this short of world peace so I won't need any of it of course ;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    1: Sockets and wrenches, metric and "imperial", for the use of.
    2: Decent torque wrenches - digital preferably :D
    3: Container/bag to hold above tools
    4: Stuff I can't think of right now.

Top Bottom