What's it really like at a Donald Trump rally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I'm having to remind my lib friends on FB about that part. They are posting up the Trump videos about how creepy it is. The way I see it, is very different. One is a political rally. One is in a school. Huge difference. barack hussein obama. Mmmm mmmm mmm

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Has he clarified his stance on the shot? He keeps bragging about how fast he ran it through Big Pharma, who he was going after just prior, with Billions of tax payer dollars. Seems that most of his base are not supportive of the shot, and it won't work out well politically. Maybe voters has short memories:wrongdoor:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Has he clarified his stance on the shot? He keeps bragging about how fast he ran it through Big Pharma, who he was going after just prior, with Billions of tax payer dollars. Seems that most of his base are not supportive of the shot, and it won't work out well politically. Maybe voters has short memories:wrongdoor:
    About as short as the voters that said they would not take any vaccines developed during his term.
    Seems like that's the ones taking it now.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is like role reversal among the people i know.

The Trump supporters are more likely to be anti vaccine even though they credit Trump while the Biden people didn't trust the "Trump" vaccine but now want everyone vaccinated.

Makes about as much sense as anything else i suppose.

Top Bottom