What's a good Glock 26 concealment holster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I've had a blackhawk CQC kydex paddle-style holster for my Glock 26 practically since I bought it. It can be changed over to have a belt loop instead of the paddle retainer. I'm looking for something that will conceal the gun more and be a little more comfortable. Any ideas?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Look at Raven Concealment, Milt Sparks Versa-Max II(IMHO the absoulute BEST leather IWB ever made), Blade-Tech. All make very good IWB holsters that are comfortable. I have at least one from each for my 1911's and 19's.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Everything Vigilant suggested, plus I will toss out the MTAC by Comp-Tac.

I normally carry a 19 but had a chance to carry a 26 the past few weeks in the MTAC and it was extremely comfortable.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Everything Vigilant suggested, plus I will toss out the MTAC by Comp-Tac.

I normally carry a 19 but had a chance to carry a 26 the past few weeks in the MTAC and it was extremely comfortable.

Sorry for the slight thread jack. How much difference in concealment and comfort did you see between the 19 and 26?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    FIST holsters have several different models.

FIST, Inc.

The holster I like is a simple slide that fits between the belt and pants,
    any and all of my guns fit in the one I had before I lost them in my power canoe deep sea fishing mishap. :D

:cheers:

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    the G26 is a chubby little rascal. missing the slide length of the 19 or 17, i feel the need to wear it a bit lower on my waistline for it to feel stable. i generally wear my 26, or a 19, in a raven ghost left hand. this is a belt slide type and tucks in nicely for my off hand. i think it would work well strong hand.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Sorry for the slight thread jack. How much difference in concealment and comfort did you see between the 19 and 26?

The difference was slight, but there was a difference. The shorter grip of the 26 is what I noticed most. This particular G26 had a very thin pinky extention which added 0 rounds and almost zero length to the grip. Its tough to describe, but it just didn't "poke out" as much as the 19.

With that being said though, I will take this minor difference for the longer barrel, increased capacity, and more manageable grip anyday.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Crossbreed - very fast on shipping and amazingly comfortable. I wear mine from the time I get out of bed until the time I go to bed.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I carry my XD9SC in a MTAC Minotaur. It's almost identical to the G26 in size and dimensions and I can barely even tell I'm carrying it sometimes.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    daily-carry_003.jpg

Comp-Tac MTAC with the "GlockSlide" panel on it. (currently carrying a Glock 19 in the photo)

All 9mm, .357sig, and .40 S&W Glocks fit this holster correctly. Which gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Also it allows you to tuck your shirt in over the firearm. And finally by adjusting where the tabs are mounted to the body, you can raise, lower, and change the cant of the firearm as it rides on your belt.

Did I mention it's comfortable?

Top Bottom