• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Most people are easily amused, I'm just not one of them. Lots here though!
    I am easily amused. I think @printcraft has posted "bump" in about every thread I've seen today, and it still catches me off guard and I laugh out loud every time. Jokes don't get old with me easily; it makes life a lot more fun. :)

Stick around and join in the fun; you'll be up to 50 posts in no time, and maybe learn to laugh at yourself a little more along the way. And after participating in the community, if you think you've ever found a better combination of knowledge, amusement, and good-natured friendship (despite the constant ribbing) on these interwebs, let me know, because I sure haven't.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    whiny babies. Jeesh. get them out. I wish these people would understand WHY it's there. But that requires effort and they can't be bothered.

There are plenty of places to sell your ****.

W

wingmaster

With that attitude, we don't want you here anyway.
    At least that's my opinion.
    YMMV
    See ya Felicia :wavey:
    Don't hurt my feelings, I guess some people don't understand some people get deathly ill and can't and don't get on the internet for a while. Hope nobody has or don't have to go through that.

W

wingmaster

whiny babies. Jeesh. get them out. I wish these people would understand WHY it's there. But that requires effort and they can't be bothered.

There are plenty of places to sell your ****.
    Right on there are plenty of places.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Don't hurt my feelings, I guess some people don't understand some people get deathly ill and can't and don't get on the internet for a while. Hope nobody has or don't have to go through that.
    If you checked you'd see that happens a lot. Lots of friendly helpful people here if you take the time. No one forcing you to make friends or learn things.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Eight years, though? Seriously? And it's not like the fifty post rule is new, or even that big of a hurdle. And you could just just ante up as a site supporter.

And it's clear by your attitude that no matter the illness, you really don't want to be a participating member if you just whine and leave because you can't sell a scope.

What's in the water this week? :dunno:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Eight years, though? Seriously? And it's not like the fifty post rule is new, or even that big of a hurdle. And you could just just ante up as a site supporter.

And it's clear by your attitude that no matter the illness, you really don't want to be a participating member if you just whine and leave because you can't sell a scope.

What's in the water this week? :dunno:
    I think its the cloudy rainy days. Brings out the little b****** in everyone apparently

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom