• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warwagon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    NW Indiana
    If my family was at home, they wouldn't be able to stop me (without a lot of backup) from returning to them. I don't normally make such statements, but I'm serious about my loyalty my family and friends.

If no one was home, it would depend on the circumstances and why they really didn't want me returning home.

My sentiments exactly.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Family at home Id find alt. route and or wait untill night and slip rite by those Barney Fife's :draw:Family with me who cares family is all that matters in the end everything else is just stuff !

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    There's 2 things I've learned about security:

1. Your security system is only as strong as the weakest link.
    2. There's always a way in.

Come on, this is Indiana. You might have to drive through a field or ditch, maybe even ditch your vehicle, but one way or another you could be home without too much difficulty.

What would I do? Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. You have to decide that you're going to make it happen. One way or another I'm getting home and I'll hunker on down with my good friend from Romania :draw:

shooter76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think if I could keep communication with the folks at home I'd decide on the fly whether or not it was necessary. If I couldn't talk to them though... I think I'd get in. There's just no big truck or fire road that's gonna get you through Center Township in Marion county. You'd have to be one sneaky sob.

Top Bottom