• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Anyone else watching these kinds of videos ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw

The video is about 47 minutes and very religious but if you watch it , take notice of the timing of these things coming together .

This year , it seems there's a lot of things coming together towards the end of this month that I don't think can be explained by coincidence .

What say you INGO ?

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    [SUP]" [/SUP]But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Now the Hadron Colider caused an earthquake in Japan... Madona, Greenday and Jay Z knows what's up. This guy is full of answers.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    No one knows the exact time of anything, but it is stated that being aware of the seasons is prudent and wise. Situational awareness. No one lives for ever. Plan appropriately.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    New year's 2000...nothing
    end of the Mayan calander...nothing
    Hale Bopp...nothing

Predictions have been made by so many people over all of recorded time and none have come true except those spoken by God. Just because the DOW ended with 666 being the last numbers does not mean the end of days is starting. Personally I won't worry till I hear the horns sounding in the heaven.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I suppose that the underlying message is to try and live in a constant state of readiness. It just strikes me as comical when presumably well informed people try to predict when and where. It's been going on for the past 2000+ years, and will likely continue to the end.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    The responses seem like a " forest for the trees " kinda thing , I think you guys are missing the point .

I must have missed it but I didn't see where he claims to be able to predict the second coming .

Instead , what I came away with is that there is a whole lot of things that are coming together this month , some biblical , some not .

As far as Madonna goes , there are some videos of her recent concerts on YT . One video slows down the background screen so that you can really see what's on it , instead of a blur .

Sure enough , a virgin , fallen angels and an antichrist like figure .

I know she like to poke at religion and Christianity specifically but the timing and her choice of tour name and subject seems odd to me .

As far as CERN goes , why the 666 logo ? What the hell kinda "professional" scientific company has a statue of shiva , the destroyer of worlds as it's mascot and statue right out front ?

The CERN HMFIC " what's his name " publicly stated they might be able to "open a door" and receive something or send something through .

Stephen Hawking says they might create a black hole and destroy our world .

Seems like they're playing with forces beyond their control and understanding , or are they ?

Why was this place built over an old temple dedicated to a demon god / the devil ?

The French foreign minister last year , publicly said "we have 500 days left" , standing next to John Kerry, which comes out to this Sept . 23-24 IIRC .

WTH was he talking about ?

Shmeitah and "Super / closer" Blood Moons ? Signs in the Heavens and special days occuring together .

Naw , you guys are probably right , nothing to see here , move along .

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I like how within the first 1:20 he gives himself an out in case nothing happens.

I've been paying attention to the prophecy game since the '80s when I was a teenager. Back then, these guys wrote books...often self-published, circulated newsletters and went on the preaching circuit. Today they have YouTube. They have one thing pretty screwed up.

No matter what is going to happen and when, the focus was never supposed to be on when Christ would return, but that he was going to return and to live every day like you were ready to meet Him face to face.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    New year's 2000...nothing
    end of the Mayan calander...nothing
    Hale Bopp...nothing

Predictions have been made by so many people over all of recorded time and none have come true except those spoken by God. Just because the DOW ended with 666 being the last numbers does not mean the end of days is starting. Personally I won't worry till I hear the horns sounding in the heaven.

Grumpy_Cat_Worst_Apocalypse_Ever.jpg

Top Bottom