DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    S&W 586-3

586.jpg

Stoop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Gosh, memories!! Smith & Wesson Model 18 in .22LR. A truly wonderful revolver. I sold it year ago, but would really like to buy a new one now if the prices were not so horrendous.

saw223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    NW Indiana
    SA parkerized Champion, was the first one I bought on my own, but the first one I ever bought was a beretta 92D at a kentucky gunshow that ended up being from the IPD when they switched over to glocks. lol

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    New sight on my 1911

Here are a couple pics of my 1911 back from the smith with the new fiber optic front sight put in...I haven't shot it yet and it is killing me.

PA080074.jpg

PA080080.jpg

Sorry its kinda dirty, I haven't cleaned it since I've had it back. I shoot it, no safe queens here :D

Last edited:

Chow40cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Olympia
    My first pistol was a Walther P99C, the AS model. Ohhhh how I loved that gun. It was a sure shot, terrific handling, and would instill confidence in any shooter's hand. It's quick to handle, easy to conceal, and unbelievably consistent.

Unfortunately, it fell victim to the Ex...along with many, many other valuables.

I would hate to pay that sticker price again, but I'll find another one before too long. I'm hoping it'll hold the groups my first did, taking it to the pop up range and knocking 150 yard targets like they were mere feet in front of me.

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Glock 20. Great gun expensive to shoot. started to be hard to find 10mm.
    traded it for a Glock 22 before 90's band. Traded the Glock 22 due to it jammed all the time for a .40 HK USP 10 rd'r. Sometimes wish I would never have traded it then. I love the HK just miss the other 5 rounds and HK mags are to expensive.

Top Bottom