• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    First gun(s) I ever bought, exactly one year ago... two Sig Mosquito Sport .22's for my boys and a Sig P220 Carry .45 for myself. Something for some father-son time at a range. Love them (um... the boys, too). Have since added a Ruger Mark III 22/45 that I've modified (and the wife loves, and I think just might claim for herself), and most recently, added a full size P220 stainless. Dang things are addictive... so you can see the wisdom and foresight of involving the wife, right?

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    First gun(s) I ever bought, exactly one year ago... two Sig Mosquito Sport .22's for my boys and a Sig P220 Carry .45 for myself. Something for some father-son time at a range. Love them (um... the boys, too). Have since added a Ruger Mark III 22/45 that I've modified (and the wife loves, and I think just might claim for herself), and most recently, added a full size P220 stainless. Dang things are addictive... so you can see the wisdom and foresight of involving the wife, right?

Yeah, only when they get into it, they actually keep the guns you buy for them. I bought my wife a beretta tomcat and a ruger MkII 22/45. She actually believed me when I said I bought them for her :n00b:

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    ruger bearcat Mom and Dad got it for my older brother and I to use on the trap line we were 11 and thirteen ahh the seventies were a great time to be a kid

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I turned 21 and went straight to Em-Roe's sporting goods store in Southern Plaza
    and purchased a Ruger .22 Standard Model, still have and the box it came in!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom