• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I thought I have heard about this guy.... guess he is in our area as well as all the township parents are complaining about him. Sounds like its only a matter of time for him.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, I was doing 20mph on a two lane road. He has stopped behaving badly on school grounds because he has been kicked out if two districts. He drives his kid into our district.

There are pics of him extending middle finger after passing on double yellow when people.honk at him
    Yeah. He's not changing, and if he doesnt try to take a swing at you when you confront him, I'd be surprised.

It's gonna take a note from an officer to pay a fine or talk to the judge to get his attention. Or maybe more.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was just thinking about this the other day when some big fat dude in a lil bitty car got mad at a stoplight and was cussing and honking. 20 years ago I would have gotten out of my car and whipped his ass with a ball bat. I looked at him and just laughed as I gave him a not so nice hand gesture. Then it got me to thinking......why am I so mellow now days? That's not the me I am use to. The old me would fight the damn devil, but it seems as I get older people just get funnier.

One thing I do not tolerate though, is an idiot jeopardizing the safety of children.

If nothing else let me know his address come winter......maybe I can deliver him about 15 tons of harmless snow in his driveway. Last guy I did that for, a hell of a fight broke out.
    FIFY. Plowed snow is no joke. Last winter some nearby neighbor moron apparently got a new toy; a SxS with a plow. So one night he came by and gave us a free parking lot clearing. You know the old saying "You get what you pay for?" We severely overpaid. Our plow guy is a lifelong member and former trustee, so no drive markers are necessary nor used. Because of this, this bonehead drove through the grass several times (missed turns) and tore things up pretty badly. He buried the Boy Scout equipment trailer really good. It took 5 boy scouts 20 minutes to get it dug out. They had to use spades because snow shovels were useless against the pack.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just thinking about this the other day when some big fat dude in a lil bitty car got mad at a stoplight and was cussing and honking. 20 years ago I would have gotten out of my car and whipped his ass with a ball bat. I looked at him and just laughed as I gave him a not so nice hand gesture. Then it got me to thinking......why am I so mellow now days? That's not the me I am use to. The old me would fight the damn devil, but it seems as I get older people just get funnier.

One thing I do not tolerate though, is an idiot jeopardizing the safety of children.

If nothing else let me know his address come winter......maybe I can deliver him about 15 tons of harmless snow in his driveway. Last guy I did that for, a hell of a fight broke out.
    Seems to be the way of Age/Wisdom as we progress down life’s path. I am not different than you in this aspect. Dragging a total bag of douche rinse out of his car and educating him used to be just fine with me.
    Not so much anymore as the snowflakes hold sway on our lives and we both have far to much to lose.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Documentation.....

Dash cam or security cam is about the only non-LE option. Document any communications with the school administration, school board, and local law enforcement. Also document any communications with the *******.

In the event this escalates from simply unsafe and illegal to injury or death, you can send copies of all of the documentation to the prosecutor's office (who might not care at all) and/or the media (who also might not care at all).

About the only way to get a 3rd party to get involved is to make the risk of NOT getting involved greater than staying out of it. Right now they are more scared of him than you, and other other parent/student that complains.

Or, well, just be the bigger ******* and punch him in the face. (this is not legal advice).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    CGPD won't do anything; but the JCSD may. Contact them with your concerns.
    Ooooh. And you'll get more traction if you can reach out to a parent that is also a deputy. Deputy Dad is more likely to take it seriously than a random Deputy with no skin in the game. (Beyond their generic duty to enforce the law)

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    The reason this happened is because the title of this thread wasn't "What I did about a jerk behind the wheel."

Kicking the can down the road for the next guy to deal with doesn't stop the problem. It just makes it not your problem.

I'm not advocating violence. I'm advocating handling an issue or living with it. Involving a bunch of people with random ideas of vigilante justice doesn't solve the problem.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I punted the situation and the dude plows into a kid and kills them.

In the interest of internet stuff, this isn't a direct attack at anyone here. Just an idiot (me) putting my thoughts out in the universe.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just an idiot (me) putting my thoughts out in the universe.
    iu

Poweruser

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2021
    Dyer
    Earlier this year this other driver went apeshyt over me getting in front of him in a turn lane he is hootin n hollering middle fingers ect. I Give him a shrug and do crying eyes gesture it pissed him off so much he cuts in front of me slams on brakes on a highway...i nearly hit him he takes off and guess what? Someone slides into the back of my truck with my kid in the vehicle. Not a fun experience.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The reason this happened is because the title of this thread wasn't "What I did about a jerk behind the wheel."

Kicking the can down the road for the next guy to deal with doesn't stop the problem. It just makes it not your problem.

I'm not advocating violence. I'm advocating handling an issue or living with it. Involving a bunch of people with random ideas of vigilante justice doesn't solve the problem.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I punted the situation and the dude plows into a kid and kills them.

In the interest of internet stuff, this isn't a direct attack at anyone here. Just an idiot (me) putting my thoughts out in the universe.
    I cant speak for all, but my awful suggestions were not meant in any bit of seriousness. At least I would hope the only serious comments included getting LEOs involved to handle the traffic safety issues.

OK, except for Randy's idea. The snow idea was funny. But alas he wouldnt learn from it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I cant speak for all, but my awful suggestions were not meant in any bit of seriousness. At least I would hope the only serious comments included getting LEOs involved to handle the traffic safety issues.

OK, except for Randy's idea. The snow idea was funny. But alas he wouldnt learn from it.
    The snow thing makes a serious statement. I will share in person next time I see you....:):

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We telling road rage stories?

Don't get as many now, working from home. Used to commute, and invariably get some idiot feeling the need to vent behind the wheel. Tailgaters are the best. I can usually ignore them. The advantage of larger 4x4 vehicles: I can't even really see tailgaters.

Though, if someone is riding my butt, I can straddle road debris or intentionally hit a pothole. Hilarity usually follows. Still remember the little sports car of some sort that NAILED a massive, bloated racoon, and it essentially exploded on their front end. Pretty sure another ruined a tire/wheel on a crater that my Jeep handled with no issue. Follow at a safe distance, and you wouldn't have these issues....

Specific to the behavior noted by the OP: when someone is attempting to pass on double-yellow, simply turn on your left signal and move to the center divider. Even most assholes will assume an impending collision, brake, and fall back into traffic. Those that don't REALLY make an ass of themselves by flooring it, honking, and weaving like the maniacs they are. But, hey, I thought my turn was coming up. Oops.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side

the guy is already a loose cannon, figuratively. the “funny” idea of throwing extra snow on his driveway could make him a loose cannon, literally... remember this one?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The snow thing makes a serious statement. I will share in person next time I see you....:):
    Oh, trust me. I can also show you 5 boy scouts that know firsthand. "Hey boys, If you really want to go on that winter campout, you have to dig out the trailer first. " They werent happy.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Reach out to local news stations. They are always reporting on school bus stopping arm offenders.

Top Bottom