What Should the US do if/when China Invades Taiwan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How should the US react to a Chinese Invasion of Taiwan?

• Send US forces to directly confront Chinese forces.

Votes: 11 21.6%
    • Support Taiwan with weapons, supplies and advisors.

Votes: 12 23.5%
    • Stand back and react only with diplomacy and maybe sanctions. It's not our war.

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Give our enemy all of our pacific coast ports, resources, military bases and production capacity and plenty of land to stage an eastward push to invade the rest of the mainland?

This is the kind of brilliant analysis that keeps me coming back to INGO.

:):
    I see it more as a peace offering that most dems would insist that we try first before we pull out the guns. Let them eat at the tables of the rich and pedophilic and maybe it will curb their appetite for more…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Indians have a well developed drug manufacturing capability

Nuke the **** out of the Chinese and shift production to India. They likely will be cooperative post shock and awe. A lot of countries probably will be. Cut fentanyl production off at the source

Begin the work to re-establish domestic manufacturing of essential goods

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    For those concerned about our dwindled war materials being sent to the Ukraine. 1) I doubt they the Ukrainians received the newest munitions, but mostly dated materials with a limited remaining shelf life. 2) pretty sure we weren’t shipping modern naval equipment.

War with China if it occurred would mostly involve our Navy, the Japanese naval defense force, probably South Korea navy, India, UK. That is if the idiot in charge could piece it together. China can’t invade Taiwan without crossing water. Trade can’t move through the area without sailing on the water. This is why China is building artificial islands, claiming sovereignty in the South China Sea and building aircraft carriers and destroyers.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I think the Chicoms know this is go time.We left 7 billion plus of equipment behind in Afghanistan, our Strategic Oil Reserve is only at 369.58mb which is half of 2010s amount of 726.6mb and sent 30 billion of goods to Ukraine.They know we are in no position to do a damn thing about it. This country is on life support and no one seems to see it.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    The Indians have a well developed drug manufacturing capability

Nuke the **** out of the Chinese and shift production to India. They likely will be cooperative post shock and awe. A lot of countries probably will be. Cut fentanyl production off at the source

Begin the work to re-establish domestic manufacturing of essential goods
    Does China have nukes to retaliate with? How many Americans do you want to kill?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I would be ok with sending some sort of weapons, humanitarian aid, etc. Not advisors though (Vietnam).

To those who voted for our forces confronting Chinese forces, would you be ok with you, your spouse, children or grandchildren having to go, against their will? Genuinely asking, not trying to be smart.
    I didnt vote.
    Interesting post, did you serve sir?
    My grandfather watched 2 sisters and 3 brothers go to war.
    Next he watched 2 nephews and both his sons enlist and 3 out of 4 did a few rotations in and out of VN. #4 did 6 years in a Franklin Class Boomer.
    My father watched 2 of his 3 kids enlist and get deployed. His brother watched his only son enlist and get deployed.
    I signed for both of my sons to enlist before they turned 18. One did 4 and out and the other will retire from the USMC.
    To take a movie line,
    "Best Job any of us Ever Had"

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Give our enemy all of our pacific coast ports, resources, military bases and production capacity and plenty of land to stage an eastward push to invade the rest of the mainland?

This is the kind of brilliant analysis that keeps me coming back to INGO.

:):
    Dont tell them that San Diego and 29 Palms are chock full of Marines...:lmfao:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So I attended a briefing from a U.K intelligence Chief of staff. (2010)

He stated the the ABCA could not defend The one China program without nuclear weapons.

They have corps level infantry in the 100,000 that would kill us.

We have trans gender training?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So I attended a briefing from a U.K intelligence Chief of staff. (2010)

He stated the the ABCA could not defend The one China program without nuclear weapons.

They have corps level infantry in the 100,000 that would kill us.

We have trans gender training?
    Don't forget the Obama purge of military officers.
    Army wise we now have less troops than before WWII and spread out all over the world.
    They are having recruitment problems between alienating conservatives who have traditionally did most of this country's fighting, and the anti American propaganda in our public schools it's not going to get any better.
    I imagine the other branches are having the same problems.

Top Bottom