• Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Professional Retired Person

Professional Retired Person and getting good at it. Most of my previous life was managing jobbing shops serving the foundry and urethane industries with molds and tooling.

I was in upper management for the previous twenty years but also was in the union back in my start up period. Journeyman model-pattern maker, "half a" engineer and all around mechanical type of guy.

Retired is much easier and less BS.

NBForrest

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Occupation

I work as a Physical Therapist in Greenwood. Great salary, good hours, no weekends...it's the payoff for all those years in school...:):

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well Technically I'm a Security Officer at a local Hospitial. But really I get paid to sit on my rear, Play on the internet, play video games, doze off for a few hours or so, and every great once in a while get to wrestle around with a drunk.

Not my career choice but a stepping stone.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    Self Employed or is that underemployed? I own my own construction business. I was destined as my father and grandfather both did the same thing.

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    My Profession

I am a correctional officer of ten years. But due to some health problems.
    I have become disabled. Not job related. So I will concentrate on helping homeschool my two daughters. You might think about working for the D.O.C.:twocents:

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Lots of network admins / IT people around here. I graduated with my BS in computer science in may and am looking for a job around indianapolis, any leads would be great :)

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Lots of network admins / IT people around here. I graduated with my BS in computer science in may and am looking for a job around indianapolis, any leads would be great :)
    Move to India??? :dunno:

Sorry...... I have worked IT also. Seems like a rare thing to have local IT support. Then what is local seems to pay about as good as working at Hardees. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom