• What is the Best Thing About INGO?

• Total voters

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Actually finding out that some people have and buy other guns besides Glocks, I had heard of this rumor but believed it to be a urban myth and didn't believe it until joining INGO. The truth has opened my eyes. :laugh:

:D :popcorn:

This is the best thing about INGO and how it has helped me. :laugh:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    what the heck is a "Camaraderie"?

Main Entry:ca·ma·ra·de·rie Pronunciation: \ˌkäm-ˈrä-d(ə-)rē, ˌkam-, ˌkä-mə-, ˌka-, -ˈra-\ Function:noun Etymology:French, from camarade comradeDate:1840 : a spirit of friendly good-fellowship

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I refuse to vote until the choice for an undying and unconditional love for kenny loggins is posted!

bur....bur....bur... BURP
    puke2.gif
    :lol2: :laugh:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Wow. This was more popular than I anticipated. Thank you! :D

I know #2 and #9 are close to being the same, but a) I like big words and wanted to use one :): and b) to me, there is a difference between "fellowship" and "family." (I voted for the family option btw).

I actually thought about making it a multi-choice answer option, but I was curious about what one thing really made this board stand out so much. Maybe I'll ask esrice to make the next feel-good poll and have it be multi-choiced.

Sorry I didn't make "esrice" an answer option. I only had 10, and if I included him as a single option, I would have had to include the other six of us as single options, and that would have left me with "free classifieds," "the Funny Pic thread," and "other" as the only options I had room left for.

Bacon wasn't included as a choice because that was a given, as I believe someone else pointed out. Obviously bacon is the main point of this whole forum. So I guess maybe I should have asked "What's the second best thing about INGO?" rather than "What's the best thing about INGO?" :):

<3

Thanks again for all the replies! Keep 'em coming! :D

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I voted other. I think it's all the good up-to-date info about dealers/guns/etc that keeps people coming. We don't all just come here to talk about our new haircuts :D. The camaraderie is a bonus...

~Poe

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I voted other. I think it's all the good up-to-date info about dealers/guns/etc that keeps people coming. We don't all just come here to talk about our new haircuts :D. The camaraderie is a bonus...

~Poe

See, I look at it in almost the opposite way. The people on here are some of the nicest, most genuine people I have met in my life. Guns is what brought us together initially, but the information is secondary in my mind

:twocents:

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    See, I look at it in almost the opposite way. The people on here are some of the nicest, most genuine people I have met in my life. Guns is what brought us together initially, but the information is secondary in my mind

:twocents:

Maybe that's why we have the same join date, and I have a couple thousand fewer posts than you :D. Well put.

~Poe

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Pami is! Wait, I can't post that without it looking wrong and Lars wanting to shoot holes in me... Hmm....

I like all the funny cat pictures with the misspelled slogans.

Oh wait, that's the best thing about icanhascheezeburger.com....

D&mn... this is like trying to say what the best thing is about bacon.

<sigh> Ask me later when I'm more awake.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom