• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    That’s OK, I am sure my replies will not be in any better order either…

I would say it was Community….

False Flag Attack?!
    Really?!
    LOL!!!!
    Having worked for and around Most of the Departments and Agencies in Our Government I feel real confident in saying that there is just no freaking way Our Government could have coordinated something like the Conspiracy Theories believe to have taken place…

Huh…
    Never been to the a Third World Country have ya, nor have you studied what happens when a Country Collapses…
    Gold and Silver will be next to worthless to anyone inside the Country, Minus those who are Suppliers. By Suppliers I refer to Arms Dealers…
    Gasoline, will only be priceless to those who think it is the only Fuel Source there is.

As far as traveling from Point A to Point B.
    There are lots of Alternatives to driving a Car…

People were Starving because they failed to remember that Food does not come from a Store…

Lack of Energy really?!
    There are tons of ways to build an Energy Producing Device…
    You do realize that there are several places inside the US that still have no Electrical Grid.

Psssttt…
    I am going to shoot this one in the foot just by pointing out that by your thinking in your point #5 there will be no way for the HAM Radio to be powered..

How will People feed there Livestock?!
    Really?!
    The same way People have fed their Livestock for Years, Decades, Centuries…

No Horses will not become the most important means of Transportation. Walking and Bicycling will become the most important means of Transportation…
    Horses will be one of two things, Food or the Replacement for the Tractor/Semi…

I would not be using Salt to Filter Water…
    Charcoal or Sand are much more effective…

Just depends on were you live…

The Bartender was an Idiot and missed a much bigger market…
    Refer to your points #3 and #5 and think of the answer to why I said she was an idiot…

Stores are how People are fed huh…
    LOL!

Depends…

Why?!
    Food and Water are everywhere...

LOL…
    Not likely...

Possible, but not Probable…

You missed the most important Lesson of all.

It got pulled not because it was to close to the truth, but because it was entirely trash. Some of the worst “truth” I have ever seen…
    Even worse than the Mainstream Media…

Really you can predict where Radiation will be at any given time!? God the Military, Government, and the World will pay out the tailend for that kind of information…

I suggest you read up on Asymmetrical Warfare a little bit…

Once again I would like to point out that you can make a LOT of money with this ability that you have…

Any Thoughts…
    I have listed my quick ones…

What I have learned is that you are a a product of the Modern Public Educational System possibly with a Degree from a post secondary educational system. You have lived your life inside of a City...

Out of respect i will not comment on the above statements. That's all i'm going to say.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Your main SHTF scenario should be:

1. Your health: weight, cholesterol, diabetes, fitness etc.
    2. Insurance: proper liability, home, auto etc.
    3. Your earning power, education, disability insurance etc.
    4. Regional natural disasters, tornado's, power outages etc.

You are highly likely to be affected by the above. Once you have all that covered work on your nuclear fall out plan.

I like this guys :)

You're 100% right too.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I now work for a commercial power plant company btw. Did you look up the stuff I mentioned. Doesn't look like it based on your reply.

It's the thinkings of people like this that keep new nuke plants from being built. I forget who it was but someone once said nuclear energy is so cheap we should be giving it away.

They can (don't always but can) take the used fuel, replenish it and reuse it.

I did look up the terms you mentioned. Natural circulation is not a design element of commercial reactors due to there not being any reason to make it quiet. It is part of the coolant flow design, but there isn't nearly enough capacity to cool an active core in a emergency situation. Sub reactors use this as a primary design feature to reduce mechanical transients from the coolant pumps. Temperature coefficent of reactivity is a measure of control stability while in operation. This all goes out the window once control of the reactor is lost, as happened in Fukushima.
    Do you currently work at a commercial nuclear reactor? I do not and have no formal training or education on nuclear power so I'm not trying to claim to be an expert. I have just researched a lot of information on the topic and attempted to reach logical conclusions.
    I have 2 questions.
    #1 So how cheap was the electricity generated by the Fukushima-Daichi plant? Remember to add in the cost to clean up the facility and the environmental damage, as well as the human cost in evacuations and property. Still so cheap they should give it away? :dunno:
    #2 Would you choose to live 10 miles downwind from an active operating commercial nuclear reactor? NRC says that is safe:laugh: distance in the event of an "anomaly" in reactor operation.

I oppose nuclear power on these two issues. One is we have no place to put the spent fuel. There are 1000's of tons of it all over the country. The other is the permanence of the destruction from a nuclear system failure. Say a traditional fossil fuel plant blows up, has massive and total complex destruction for whatever reason. We can clean it up, rebuild it and the local area will remain largely as it is. In 10 years no one will be able to tell that it happened. Not so much for a nuclear plant where even the Japanese dont have technology robust enough to survive the radiation being released. :dunno:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Another thing I noticed about Jericho:
    At the Constitutional Convention; the second amendment was wiped out.

Also, there was mention that Jennings & Rall authored most (if not all) of the legislation. (TV program of 2006)

Doesn't that sound familiar? (Think: Obamacare, bailouts, etc. of these last few years) Who wrote the legislation for those?

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Another thing I noticed about Jericho:
    At the Constitutional Convention; the second amendment was wiped out.

Also, there was mention that Jennings & Rall authored most (if not all) of the legislation. (TV program of 2006)

Doesn't that sound familiar? (Think: Obamacare, bailouts, etc. of these last few years) Who wrote the legislation for those?

Insurance companies, Big Pharma, etc. :(

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I did look up the terms you mentioned. Natural circulation is not a design element of commercial reactors due to there not being any reason to make it quiet. It is part of the coolant flow design, but there isn't nearly enough capacity to cool an active core in a emergency situation. Sub reactors use this as a primary design feature to reduce mechanical transients from the coolant pumps. Temperature coefficent of reactivity is a measure of control stability while in operation. This all goes out the window once control of the reactor is lost, as happened in Fukushima.
    Do you currently work at a commercial nuclear reactor? I do not and have no formal training or education on nuclear power so I'm not trying to claim to be an expert. I have just researched a lot of information on the topic and attempted to reach logical conclusions.
    I have 2 questions.
    #1 So how cheap was the electricity generated by the Fukushima-Daichi plant? Remember to add in the cost to clean up the facility and the environmental damage, as well as the human cost in evacuations and property. Still so cheap they should give it away? :dunno:
    #2 Would you choose to live 10 miles downwind from an active operating commercial nuclear reactor? NRC says that is safe:laugh: distance in the event of an "anomaly" in reactor operation.

I oppose nuclear power on these two issues. One is we have no place to put the spent fuel. There are 1000's of tons of it all over the country. The other is the permanence of the destruction from a nuclear system failure. Say a traditional fossil fuel plant blows up, has massive and total complex destruction for whatever reason. We can clean it up, rebuild it and the local area will remain largely as it is. In 10 years no one will be able to tell that it happened. Not so much for a nuclear plant where even the Japanese dont have technology robust enough to survive the radiation being released. :dunno:

Ok the negative temp coefficient that I looked up doesn't really explain it very well. What it basically boils down to is as coolant temp rises it's driving reactor power down, therefore a positve coefficient as temp rises so does reactor power. This added to a scram, which is all rods in, could very well be controlled by natural circ. Japan is not the US, they have different regs and rules all together.

I don't work at a nuclear plant, I turned those jobs down because I like where I live. But my employer has quite a few nuclear plants, so I'm allowed to do all the reading and talking to employees as I want.

I agree that disposal of it is something but look at the discharges from fossil. Plus one day there will be no more coal.

Wife is forcing me to go eat.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Ok the negative temp coefficient that I looked up doesn't really explain it very well. What it basically boils down to is as coolant temp rises it's driving reactor power down, therefore a positve coefficient as temp rises so does reactor power. This added to a scram, which is all rods in, could very well be controlled by natural circ. Japan is not the US, they have different regs and rules all together.

I don't work at a nuclear plant, I turned those jobs down because I like where I live. But my employer has quite a few nuclear plants, so I'm allowed to do all the reading and talking to employees as I want.

I agree that disposal of it is something but look at the discharges from fossil. Plus one day there will be no more coal.

Heck why worry about nuclear meltdown when you have bigger problems (wife) :nailbite:
    Lol. It's the way we persive things. Why can't we put windturbines in the ocean, or use other means of energy. Like thermal, wind power, solar power. We can place solar panels in every house hold rooftop. Or the desert.

You're right, the US is not Japan. But they have similar characteristics. For example, there are a few nuclear plants in California, which Cali is part of the ring of fire. Any BIG earthquake can create disaster. Both from the earthquake and two from a tsunami.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That’s OK, I am sure my replies will not be in any better order either…

I would say it was Community….

False Flag Attack?!
    Really?!
    LOL!!!!
    Having worked for and around Most of the Departments and Agencies in Our Government I feel real confident in saying that there is just no freaking way Our Government could have coordinated something like the Conspiracy Theories believe to have taken place…

Huh…
    Never been to the a Third World Country have ya, nor have you studied what happens when a Country Collapses…
    Gold and Silver will be next to worthless to anyone inside the Country, Minus those who are Suppliers. By Suppliers I refer to Arms Dealers…
    Gasoline, will only be priceless to those who think it is the only Fuel Source there is.

As far as traveling from Point A to Point B.
    There are lots of Alternatives to driving a Car…

People were Starving because they failed to remember that Food does not come from a Store…

Lack of Energy really?!
    There are tons of ways to build an Energy Producing Device…
    You do realize that there are several places inside the US that still have no Electrical Grid.

Psssttt…
    I am going to shoot this one in the foot just by pointing out that by your thinking in your point #5 there will be no way for the HAM Radio to be powered..

How will People feed there Livestock?!
    Really?!
    The same way People have fed their Livestock for Years, Decades, Centuries…

No Horses will not become the most important means of Transportation. Walking and Bicycling will become the most important means of Transportation…
    Horses will be one of two things, Food or the Replacement for the Tractor/Semi…

I would not be using Salt to Filter Water…
    Charcoal or Sand are much more effective…

Just depends on were you live…

The Bartender was an Idiot and missed a much bigger market…
    Refer to your points #3 and #5 and think of the answer to why I said she was an idiot…

Stores are how People are fed huh…
    LOL!

Depends…

Why?!
    Food and Water are everywhere...

LOL…
    Not likely...

Possible, but not Probable…

You missed the most important Lesson of all.

It got pulled not because it was to close to the truth, but because it was entirely trash. Some of the worst “truth” I have ever seen…
    Even worse than the Mainstream Media…

Really you can predict where Radiation will be at any given time!? God the Military, Government, and the World will pay out the tailend for that kind of information…

I suggest you read up on Asymmetrical Warfare a little bit…

Once again I would like to point out that you can make a LOT of money with this ability that you have…

Any Thoughts…
    I have listed my quick ones…

What I have learned is that you are a a product of the Modern Public Educational System possibly with a Degree from a post secondary educational system. You have lived your life inside of a City...
    Out of respect i will not comment on the above statements. That's all i'm going to say.

Go ahead and answer them...
    I have thick skin...

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The temp coefficient is used to describe power fluctuation and control during operation of the reactor, it is not relevant to shutdown. That factor was important at Chernobyl, as the design of the RBMK reactors had a very positive number and that contributed to the loss of control.
    The reactors in Japan scrammed and Unit#1 (the smallest) had a core cooling system that used the system you describe and it was working. Until they lost electrical power. Units 2&3 had steam driven water pumps to use residual core heat to pump the water. They worked..... until the power went out. All of the reactors scrammed and all control rods were fully inserted into the cores but that doesnt cool them down. They MUST have electrical power to control the safety systems and run the pumps.

Thats the salient point to take from this. In a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation the power grid is as vulnerable as anything else. What happens when a plant cant operate since the powergrid is down and they run out of fuel for the generators? Think all the plant workers are gonna hang out and not go to their families?

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    The temp coefficient is used to describe power fluctuation and control during operation of the reactor, it is not relevant to shutdown. That factor was important at Chernobyl, as the design of the RBMK reactors had a very positive number and that contributed to the loss of control.
    The reactors in Japan scrammed and Unit#1 (the smallest) had a core cooling system that used the system you describe and it was working. Until they lost electrical power. Units 2&3 had steam driven water pumps to use residual core heat to pump the water. They worked..... until the power went out. All of the reactors scrammed and all control rods were fully inserted into the cores but that doesnt cool them down. They MUST have electrical power to control the safety systems and run the pumps.

Thats the salient point to take from this. In a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation the power grid is as vulnerable as anything else. What happens when a plant cant operate since the powergrid is down and they run out of fuel for the generators? Think all the plant workers are gonna hang out and not go to their families?

my thoughts exactly. Like in the fukashima incident, many people went inside sacrificing their lives to get exposed to MASSIVE radiation JUST to cool down the rods.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For current info on the Fukushima Disaster and other issues.

ENENEWS.COM

also

EX-SKF Financial and Economic News, Data, Links, Analysis and Commentary

These two sites will get you started. Dig a little if you dare.

The situtation in Japan is dire. Fukushima is a WORLD problem and I fear that by the time that is realized it will be far too late.

Meanwhile the world goes :lala:debt:banana:football:bacondance:sexcapades:tantrum:terrorism:buddies:Winehouse:toilet2:economy.......:blahblah:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0[/ame]

end/:hijack:
    :ingo::patriot:

Last edited:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I know what you mean man. :xmad:

It makes me mad everytime i hear football FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

Why can't people realize that this govt is SO CORRUPT! HECK THEY"RE TELLING GUN SHOPS TO REPORT PPL WHO BUY AMMO OR MORE THAN 2 GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to concentrate when a majority of the population are a bunch of zombies.

But i guess those zombies are the ones the Georgia Guide Stone was talking about.

Top Bottom