• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sure, like his staff member that just threatened a reporter and was dealt a harsh discipline of no pay for a week. Please.......
    The question was has he done ONE thing right....

Ignorance is the only excuse for believing someone had done NOTHING right.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Bernie bought the GA vote remember. And sooooo many of those morons are now Pi**** off those $2K checks are not in the mail as promised. Man oh man.

Yes they bought it. And yes those douche bags are traitors.
    The Republican candidates and Trump made the same appeal to voters.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just a note.

It was obvious who was coming to play and what the results would be from this game.

I do not see any trolling past those trying to twist some facts to fit what they did and justify their mindset. So be it.

As I have thrown a few pitch's in this one I can not really get to much more involved. So the big guy and my buddys behind the curtain will be on point for this one. Beware peoples.

If you see an issue do not question what we allow on Ingo as nothing has changed we are just more active now with more work for the staff. It is impossible to read and relate to every post on this forum. Just not possible so when you do report something save the snark OK.

Be good kids. Seriously.
    Yes, it was obvious. We were called out specifically in the OP. Now, I tested the waters to see what the intent of this thread was, and gave a example that I though both sides could agree was a good thing Biden had done. He secured millions more COVID vaccines. Why is that even a debate? It met with the result I expected. This thread would have been better entitled "Things Biden has Done Right According to Biden Haters."
    So now, I'm not even going to try to find common ground. I'm going to post whatever things "I" think Biden has done which are right .

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What was the narrative at the beginning of this **** show? The "experts" predicted something like 200 million deaths, bodies stacked up everywhere, hospitals completely overwhelmed. Here we are, a year later, and none of that has happened.
    Did we store bodies in reefers because the morgue ran out of room?

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Biden stopped funding that idiotic, useless wall. That's a good thing.
    So you prefer 100% open borders? You prefer ranchers losing their hard earned money when cattle and livestock are killed. You prefer ranchers being killed by cartels crossing the border. No i have not looked into total number of deaths, but I can tell you that if 1 US citizen life/lifestyle can be saved by building a wall and protecting our borders GO FOR IT! Walls are bad for us but good for the elite. Same old story.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And killed thousands more jobs in the process, along with the ones he killed by canceling the Keystone XL. Killing jobs is a good thing?
    Gonna create the same amount of jobs in infrastructure, that Trump kept saying he was gonna do, and then add on green energy jobs.....

I am gonna wait and see before I fall for the "killing jobs" scenario

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gonna create the same amount of jobs in infrastructure, that Trump kept saying he was gonna do, and then add on green energy jobs.....

I am gonna wait and see before I fall for the "killing jobs" scenario
    And how long do you think those people will be out of work while waiting on these "green energy jobs"?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you prefer 100% open borders? You prefer ranchers losing their hard earned money when cattle and livestock are killed. You prefer ranchers being killed by cartels crossing the border. No i have not looked into total number of deaths, but I can tell you that if 1 US citizen life/lifestyle can be saved by building a wall and protecting our borders GO FOR IT! Walls are bad for us but good for the elite. Same old story.
    100% open borders? No. I just don't think a wall is helpful. Actually, I think it was ill-conceived. It was the right thing to go away from the project.

Top Bottom