• ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Ok. Go Hatin' on this

Sure, like his staff member that just threatened a reporter and was dealt a harsh discipline of no pay for a week. Please.......

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Exactly. See the comment above yours posted by bigred. Already promising to pass more gun control. Can’t believe gun owners voted for this buffoon

I believe Kut said he was not concerned about this personally due to LEOSA.

"Rights for me, not for thee" is what I recall as my summation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, come on, Kut. He merely placed an order for more doses on the government credit card. I may 'secure' the Lyman 50th edition from Amazon pretty soon. The order isn't important - what's the delivery date
    Ok, is that good or a bad thing? Would those vaccines magically have appeared if he didn’t place that order?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    1) IndianaGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun-friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression on those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family-friendly site and the material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Does rule 1 not exist anymore or is it subject to who you voted for?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Developed due to the expedited timeline supported by the previous administration. Try again......
    Ok, it was developed under the previous administration. That means what? It was inept in addressing the virus, unlike the current administration. So yeah, it’s a good thing.

Actually, I think I am going to play this game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How many days has he been in office? 22? Would it be fair to ask what Trump had accomplished during the same period?
    A lot Kut. He went on an immediate march to accomplish his promises made to those who supported him. He did not sit down 30 minutes (?) after putting his hand on the bible and sign a stack of pre-written Executive orders he had NAFT to do with authoring. What a theater act. He is fraud. A puppet. Prove me wrong......please.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    1) IndianaGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun-friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression on those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family-friendly site and the material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Those rules are dependent on political affiliation, and I don’t know about the G-rated thing, but I’ve seen well more profanity (spelled out) than I ever have. Is that ok now too?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

What exactly are you talking about please. Report anything you see and we will decide I promise you. Hard for us to read every post that goes up. Impossible.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok, is that good or a bad thing? Would those vaccines magically have appeared if he didn’t place that order?
    He could place the order solely because the development and production plan that Trump implemented, and from which Trump 'secured' committment for 400,000,000 doses by July 2021, is actually running ahead of schedule and has agreed to deliver the 200,000,000 extra doses Xiden 'secured' by the same deadline

Can't wait to see him do distribution, even with Daddy Bezobucks' help

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I am blessed to have grown up in a world where I did not expect the world to cater to me.

Here is a gift I am willing to share. It is an image folks can use to look at until a filter is perfected for their protection.

Attachments

• IMG_0594.JPG
      IMG_0594.JPG
      20 KB · Views: 16

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How many days has he been in office? 22? Would it be fair to ask what Trump had accomplished during the same period?
    To be fair, Trump's first act as POTUS wasn't to rip thousands of jobs out from under Americans so his pal Warren Buffet could rake in all the money transporting the oil on his trains. Trump didn't also follow that up with ripping the border open. I don't recall Trump doing anything dramatic as soon as he took office (not saying he didn't but I don't recall) but he sure didn't start off by screwing his own country. It's a fair question as Joe has accomplished A LOT in his first 22 days in office. You'll have to forgive some folks if they would like to see a ray of hope amongst all the destruction.

Top Bottom