• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Short story: It got out of control and we closed it for the time being.

I would keep it on the short story. Right now we are taking our racy content back to G to get a baseline of family friendly behaviour, then we will ramp back up to PG13 as soon as we can while keeping things from spiralling out of control.

Your patience and assistance in the meanwhile are appreciated.

66MustangCvt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    South-East Indy
    Short story: It got out of control and we closed it for the time being.

I would keep it on the short story. Right now we are taking our racy content back to G to get a baseline of family friendly behaviour, then we will ramp back up to PG13 as soon as we can while keeping things from spiralling out of control.

Your patience and assistance in the meanwhile are appreciated.

At another "enthusiast" site I used to frequent this same issue came up. They made a "back door" link for the paying adults (supporters) that was not viewable by just anyone (new users, no registered users, etc.). Any plans for this type of setup here?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    At another "enthusiast" site I used to frequent this same issue came up. They made a "back door" link for the paying adults (supporters) that was not viewable by just anyone (new users, no registered users, etc.). Any plans for this type of setup here?

The only one who could answer that would be Fenway. That idea has been brought to him as one solution of many. He is working on a few site changes and as soon as he has them worked out, he will let us all know.

Please be patient and Fenway will roll out his changes just as soon as is possible.

basswizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Indy West
    Thanks for keeping the content "family friendly". Not that I don't like pretty girls, it was getting out of hand and pretty risqué.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Thanks for keeping the content "family friendly". Not that I don't like pretty girls, it was getting out of hand and pretty risqué.

That is very true. There were several full frontal nudity shots posted in that thread which really does not fit in with the aims and intentions of this site.

The idea of a PG-13 thread in a site-supporters sub-forum is pretty good though :ingo:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    That is very true. There were several full frontal nudity shots posted in that thread which really does not fit in with the aims and intentions of this site.

The idea of a PG-13 thread in a site-supporters sub-forum is pretty good though :ingo:

Not that I am always on that thread, but I can say of all of the times I have been on that thread when new posts have been made, I have NEVER seen one full frontal nudity shot...EVER. And I don't think it is because a mod got to it before I got a chance to see it because that was one that did get viewed by me when new posts would be made. It is possible that maybe once in a while that had happened, but I have NEVER come across one as you described :twocents:

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Not that I am always on that thread, but I can say of all of the times I have been on that thread when new posts have been made, I have NEVER seen one full frontal nudity shot...EVER. And I don't think it is because a mod got to it before I got a chance to see it because that was one that did get viewed by me when new posts would be made. It is possible that maybe once in a while that had happened, but I have NEVER come across one as you described :twocents:

I clearly remember (a very attractive) Russian woman standing on a wagon of some sort completely nude in the snow :dunno:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Here's a little something to hold you over...

hellokittygun.jpg

Top Bottom