• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dagny99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2023
    Indianapolis
    A few other forums I’m on that are on different topics have threads going for things that you bought today. Could be anything gun, ammo, holster, accessories etc related.

Today i traded a box of ammo for a VCM tactical backpack/range bag. It’s got more pockets than I’ll ever need and molle webbing. I added my own touch to it too
    I’m really eyeing an alternative carry pistol. I am in love with Glock 19 but sadly that is slightly too large for me to concealed carry daily so I was close to pulling the trigger on a small sig. I realized I need to do some more research and practicing still

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I’m really eyeing an alternative carry pistol. I am in love with Glock 19 but sadly that is slightly too large for me to concealed carry daily so I was close to pulling the trigger on a small sig. I realized I need to do some more research and practicing still

I don't know what your body size is, but I conceal a G19 with a Steiner MPS without issue under a t-shirt and I'm not a big guy. The holster, belt, and carry placement are big factors in being able to hide it. Personally, I think the 19 is one of the best all around handguns out there.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    An Palmetto upper was delivered today, one of my sons ordered it.
    I tossed it on a RR lower that was lonely, gave it a good scrub and hit the range for a quick lets see how it shoots. It was a complete kit with no lower, paperwork says 501.00 shipped.
    I put on a 6x20 Leupold off another A4 on it and sent 15, 77 grain seconds loaded with Shooters Match powder down to the hundred. At least 2 of the outliers were from me.
    I never would have thought...

thumbnail17.jpg

I guess I should have posted the upper.

Attachments

• 20230617_130328.jpg
      20230617_130328.jpg
      856.1 KB · Views: 7

dagny99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I don't know what your body size is, but I conceal a G19 with a Steiner MPS without issue under a t-shirt and I'm not a big guy. The holster, belt, and carry placement are big factors in being able to hide it. Personally, I think the 19 is one of the best all around handguns out there.
    Thanks! I’ll check that one out! I love the 19, pretty hard to even think about not carrying but it’s just too large for my frame.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Just ordered some mounting screws from McMaster-Carr,...

Black-Oxide Alloy Steel Torx Flat Head Screws
    6-32 Thread Size, 1/2" Long 94414A148

I trust the Holosun 507 dots but have seen warnings against trusting the mounting screws that are included with them and have decided not to test my luck. These are rated at twice the strength of standard carbon steel screws so that makes them 4x the strength of Chinesium screws. Don't want my sights to shear off,....don't want the pleasure of removing the sheared screws from the slide. $0.33 apiece sounds like a worthwhile expenditure. Somehow I've already blown through my first 50 screws ordered back in May. I must have thought I had so many that I could afford to hide a few somewhere. Mounted a sight today and found I was down to my last 6 screws.

And I picked up a 16" Faxon pencil barrel for an AR upper build from the forum here. Should arrive tomorrow. Digging around today for a mid-length gas tube I probably need to order but found four new BCGs while looking so that was a pleasant surprise. Already found a couple of slickside uppers last week I didn't know I had so I'm most of the way there with found loot.

MrGiggles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Carmel
    I finally bought a taurus tx22! Quite a bit of fun. However, one of my mags has constant feeding issues. Tried to DIY a fix and failed, waiting for taurus to get back to me on a service request.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Just bought two more of the Holosun 507C ACSS in green. Tried not to do it. Primary Arms had been clearing some out on ebay and I watched the quantity remaining drop. They'd been listed for a couple of weeks as 'more than ten available' but just now I noticed three remaining with 147 sold so I snagged a couple for future use. It's like a hundred dollars off the going rate and deals are hard to find on the green ones, so,......

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Blue loctite 50ml bottle. My grandson helped himself to my old bottle. So have to replace it.
    Glock tool kit... on sale for $8.62
    It includes
    Front sight tool
    Magazine disassembly tool
    Pin punch.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Actually got this Wednesday; apologies for the delay in posting. I bought a curved trigger kit for my P365XL. Wonderful gun. I don't like the straight trigger. Let the flogging begin!

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Not bought, but sold. Packing up now.
    A 12 gauge MEC jr
    50 brass 20 gauge shells with enough wads for 500 rounds.
    550 C with two measures, roller handle and Strong Mount.
    Still trying to find a nice Ruger No. 1 in .270. I went stupid high on GunBroker on the last one and ended up letting it go. Made the bastage pay dearly though.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Four more of these things, too good to pass up.

PAC2.5X_00.jpg

https://www.primaryarms.com/primary...scope-with-patented-cqb-acss-reticle-pac2-5x?

2-1/2x prism with ACSS ranging reticle.

Top Bottom